Retoucher 7 Deluxe
Restore your damaged photos to their former glory with Retoucher 7 Deluxe Image Restoration Software!
Would you like to make an original present for your family members? Why not restore their old photos from the family archives. Preserve your precious family memories forever by digitally repairing your old damaged prints!
Deluxe edition works as a plug-in with Adobe and Corel products! See system requirements for a full list.
- Restore old and damaged photos from your family archive by removing scratches, stains and other defects
- Improve the composition of your photos by removing the date stamp, distracting details (wires, refuse bins, etc) and by extending the photo canvas (increase the image canvas and the plug-in will recreate the image patterns in the blank areas)
- Reconstruct missing parts of the photo (to restore a torn photo, in polygraphy to extend the borders of a layout that does not have space for cropping).
- Remove larger and complex objects (people, cars, buildings).
Not only can you removes dust, scratches, stains and other defects that appear on damaged photos but is also able to reconstruct missing parts of a photo using the information of the surrounding areas.
The work is done automatically; you only have to indicate areas to be restored, push the Run button, and here you are - the surface becomes smooth and imperfections disappear. It looks like magic when you see the scratches vanishing before your very eyes!
This is also a handy tool for improving photo composition. It is possible to remove date stamps, small irrelevant details (wires, refuse bins, etc) and even bigger objects (i.e. people who appear in the shot by accident, cars in the background).
If you need to increase the canvas size (from one side or proportionally) to bring the main object into focus, i.e. to center it, Retoucher will help you to extend image patterns to the blank areas of the canvas.
Polygraphists will find Retoucher useful in doing the prepress processing job. They often have the problem of extending the borders of a layout that does not have space for cropping.
The software is available as an independent program (standalone) and as a plugin to a photo editor.
Retoucher 7 Deluxe features include:
- Post-Processing Tools
- Spot Remover - removes small imperfections on an image: stains, dust, etc. You can also use Rit to retouch portraits, it looks like it "heals" skin problems. Just click with the tool on the defect.
- Clone Stamp - copies parts of an image from one area to another while preserving the cloned area's original colour palette, shadows, textures, lighting, and other characteristics.
- Chameleon Brush - copies parts of an image from one area to another, while taking into account the colour palette, shadows, textures, lighting, and other characteristics of the background, onto which the clone is placed. Unlike the Clone Stamp, this tool preserves the texture of the image
License allows registering the software on 2 computers.
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8|
Minimal system requirements:
Windows Pentium IV, 1 Gb RAM, 100 Mb HDD;
Video card compatible with Direct X9+, 32 Mb, colour depth 32 bit
Retoucher 7 Deluxe Edition:
To use the plugin you must have a photo editor supporting plugins installed on your computer. Compatible as a plug-in with:
- Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 32/64 bit
- Adobe Photoshop CS-CS5 32/64 bit
- Adobe Photoshop v.6-7
- Adobe Photoshop Elements v.1-12
- Corel PaintShop Pro v.X2-X5, X6 32/64 bit
- Corel Photo-Paint v.11-X5
- Corel Painter v.9-12
- Corel PhotoImpact v.X3
- By Turnbull50 "Thomas"
- This is a really excellent program , the spot remover is brilliant and the intelligent way it fills in missing detail is astounding I have repaired dozens of my photos and they look like new, cracks are easily fixed it is just brilliant, you do need to spend that little bit extra to get the spot remover but it's well worth it
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes | No