Sesame Street - Letâ€™s go to Preschool
Make learning fun with your best friends from Sesame Street
The trusted leader in early childhood education has refined a learning style based on almost 40 years of research.
Developed by trusted experts in childhood education, allows children to play at their own pace while providing a fun-filled opportunity to learn school readiness skills. Along with Ernie, Bert, Elmo and Zoe, children learn the fundamentals of language, reading, and math through a variety of engaging activities.
Designed specifically for ages 3-5, Sesame Street Letâ€™s Go to Preschool teaches children language development, cause and effect relationships, counting, reasoning, creativity and early reading. Entertaining computer activities, interactive play areas and multiple skill levels allow children to build confidence as they master each subject.
Ages 3 - 5
- Fundamental skills â€“ Reading, Maths, phonics, reasoning, cause & effect and music
- Early Learning â€“ Promoting children to engage in play, exploration and imitation.
- Language Development â€“ Repeated experiences of hearing language in context.
- Social Development â€“ Teaching social skills such as taking turns.
- Self â€“ Esteem â€“ Positive reinforcement and encouragement.
- Learning letter sounds with Elmo
- Learn counting with Zoe
- Classify objects with Ernie
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit|
- Windows XP, Vista or 7Â
- Intel PentiumÂ® III or faster
- 256 MB RAM
- CD-ROM Drive
- Mac with an Intel or PowerPC G4 processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- CD-ROM Drive
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later