Sherlock Holmes - The Mystery of the Mummy
Prepare yourself for a great adventure. Elementary .... I think not!
Become Sherlock Holmes as you embark on a remarkable adventure. Investigate the mysterious case of a missing archaeologist and a valuable Egyptian mummy, in turn-of-the-century England.
What begins as a simple case quickly becomes a web of intrigue, robbery, priceless artefacts, and murder.
Your skills as an investigative sleuth will be tested as you attempt to uncover the truth behind the mystery, exploring the many rooms of a large Victorian mansion, solving the many puzzles and riddles that you will encounter. Uncertain leads, an illusive saboteur, the disappearance of an ancient mummy, a strange murder .... The plot thickens.
- Inspired by the writings and characters of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- An involving story-line in true Sherlock Holmes style
- A wonderfully appointed, atmospheric and graphically detailed mansion
- Numerous interesting objects to search for, collect and use during game-play
- Many rooms to search, all uniquely decorated and furnished
- An evolving and intriguing storyline
- Exceptional puzzles of differing complexity
- Interesting characters to interact with
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows XP, Windows 98 SE, Windows Vista 32-bit|
- Windows® 98/ME 2000/XP/Vista compatible
- Pentium II 300Mhz
- 64Mb RAM for 98 & Me. (128MB RAM for 2000& XP)
- DirectX® 8 compatible 8 MB Video Card
- DirectX® 8 compatible sound card