Ideal for filing and archiving everything at home!
- With its special white coating, this high-quality paper is suitable for all your colour printing up to 2880 dpi.
- This paper's opaque texture will give an impeccable rendering and will even completely cover old labels.
Stick a label on all your needs!
Whether at home or in the office, Standard Labels paper will satisfy all your labelling, archiving and filing requirements. Print labels for your letters, direct mail, folders and other office accessories. This paper can also be used at home: labelling bottles, storage boxes, jam jars, as well as your children's files and school books. These pre-cut labels will make your daily life easier!
Number of sheets: 25
Sheet format: A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
Label format: 2.96 x 6.05 cm
Cut with round corners: pre-cut
Resolution: 2 880 dpi
Type of printer: Colour inkjet
Compatible printers: HP, Epson, Canon, Lexmark
1. Advice for use
- Standard Labels from Micro Application
- Software for defining the format of the labels. Download PrintPratic™,Micro Application's printing assistant, free of charge from the website www.printpratic.eu
- Inkjet printer from Canon, Epson, HP, Lexmark or others.
Feeding into the printer
- Use the single sheet feed mode or manual feed mode of the printer.
- Print on the side with the blue marks and respect the print direction indicated by the arrows.
- If you are printing several sheets simultaneously, separate them well and do not insert more than 2 or 3 sheets at once.
Refer to your printer settings. As a general rule, select high resolution paper or ordinary paper and a high print quality.
- Run the print from your application.
- Wait several seconds before removing the sheet from the printer. Next, place it somewhere dry and avoid touching the printed surface straight away.
- If your printer deposits too much ink on your label during printing reduce the resolution and/or colour saturation.
Before sticking the label to anything, make sure the surface to which it is to be affixed is free of dust or any other deposit.