Keeps your sensitive data under lock and key. On PCs, in networks, and in the cloud
Conﬁdential documents, business records and TAN lists all belong in a safe place. Steganos Safe is a digital vault that protects everything you don't want anyone else to see.
Confidential documents, business records and TAN lists all belong in a safe place. Steganos Safe is a digital vault that protects everything you don’t want anyone else to see.
The clearly structured user interface ensures that this highly professional security software package is intuitive and very easy to use. With the click of a button, Steganos Safe 17 – made in Germany – protects all types of sensitive data on your PC, in networks, or in the cloud thanks to state-of-the-art 384-bit AES-XES encryption.
Steganos has stood for reliable protection against data loss, snoops and hackers for over a decade. Since Steganos was founded, the encryption used in its software has never once been cracked. There are no back doors, and Steganos stores no master passwords.
- NEW! Automatically expanding Safes that saves your precious Flashdrive space.
- Supports data encryption in Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive and Google Drive
- Double the safe size: 2TB (2,048 GB)
- Easily configure safes in your home network Safes are now simple to move and delete, and safe sizes can easily be changed
- AES-XEX encryption with 384 bits (IEEE P1619) with NI-hardware acceleration for optimal protection against thieves, snoops, and intelligence services
- The unlocked safe seamlessly integrates itself in Windows as a disk drive and can be used from within any application
- Steganos Safe not only encrypts your data, but also inconspicuously hides it in a picture, piece of music or a video if desired
- Portable safe: archive sensitive data on an USB stick, CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc
- USB stick as safe key: once ejected, the virtual vault closes and the sensitive data is protected
- PLUS PicPass (picture passwords), Steganos Shredder (permanently destroys files)
|Platform||Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
Windows Vista 7, 8 and 10 (32/64-bit resp.), safe drives 4GB or larger require the NTFS file system