Stellar Phoenix Linux
Recover your lost data on Linux partitions!
This product has not yet been reviewed. | Add Review
Stellar Phoenix Linux - is a fully automatic Linux data recovery software for Ext2 and Ext3 File system volumes.
Features Back to the top
- Recover data in any of these cases:
- Deleted Linux logical partition,
- Missing files and folders,
- Deleted files for Ext2 File system only,
- Damaged Super Block or Inode List.
- Recover data from IDE, EIDE, ATA and SCSI hard drive media.
- Use advanced File Mask option in accordance to file name, size and date.
- Save the scanned information to later load and review it.
- Halt and restart the process at any moment to view the results and save the log generated as file.
- View the properties of files and folders.
- File systems supported : Ext2 and Ext3 File system volumes on all flavours of Linux including Red Hat, Suse, Caldera, SCO, Debian, Mandrake, Sorcerer, TurboLinux, Slackware, Gentoo and others.
System Requirements Back to the top
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows XP, Windows 95, Windows NT, Windows 98 SE|
- Windows 9X/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Minimum 64 MB RAM. (128 MB or more recommended)
- At least 5 MB of disk space