Stellar Phoenix MS SQL Recovery
Repairs and restores corrupted SQL database components
- Repairs databases created in Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2005 and 2000
- SQL database recovery utility never modifies or deletes records saved in the original database file
- Repairs corrupted SQL database components
Stellar Phoenix SQL Recovery v2.1 repairs corrupted SQL database components in case of any kind of logical damage of the database without modifying or deleting the records saved in the original file. Stellar Phoenix SQL Recovery v2.1 incorporates scanning methods to scan and repair MS SQL database file and restore it on default or user-specified location. Designed for Windows 7, Vista, 2003, 2008, XP, 2000 operating systems, the SQL Recovery software also recovers User-defined functions and data types
Stellar Phoenix SQL Recovery v2.1 ensures complete recovery after underneath error messages:
- Table error: Page P_ID with object ID O_ID, index ID I_ID in its header is allocated by another object
- Unable to process index I_NAME of table O_NAME because filegroup F_NAME is invalid.
- The system cannot self repair this error.
- Could not find a table or object named '%.*ls'. Check sysobjects
- Index 'INDEX_NAME' on table 'OBJECT_NAME' is marked offline. Rebuild the index to bring it online.
Stellar Phoenix SQL Recovery v2.1 repairs damaged SQL database in few mouse clicks:
- Launch the program and select 'Open MS SQL File' option in the 'File' menu or by directly clicking on 'Open SQL File' icon.
- Click 'Start Repair' icon or 'Start Repair' option in 'File' menu to start repair process of selected SQL Database file.
- Preview all the recoverable SQL database objects and store them on default or user-specified location.
Stellar Phoenix SQL Recovery v2.1 comes with an highly interactive user documentation, which makes the process of database repair easily understandable to both database administrators and end-users. The repair tool recovers almost all database constraints including primary key, foreign key, unique key, and check. The SQL repair software allows you to search the SQL databases saved in your system and also you to search specific tables in the computer.
Stellar Phoenix SQL Recovery v2.1 is a toolbar and menubar driven utility that includes different tools to perform various operations. These tools Open MS SQL File to Repair, Start Repair, Stop, Help, Updates, Purchase, and About.
SQL recovery using Toolbar Buttons:
- Open MS SQL File to Repair: The button allows you to choose damaged SQL database file from various volumes or folders. Once you click the icon, the 'Select File' dialog box pops up and you can browse to your selected file by clicking 'Browse' button.
- Start Repair: The button begins the repairing process of selected SQL Server database file. This icon is active after you provide a path of MDF file in the 'Select .MDF File' parameter.
- Stop: The button as the name suggests, stops the ongoing .mdf file repair process. In case the repair process is stopped, you will need to restart the repair process.
- Help: The button allows you to view the help manual of Stellar Phoenix SQL Recovery v2.0.
- Updates: The button enables you to update Stellar Phoenix SQL Recovery v2.0 with latest modifications, from the updated server.
- About: The button displays generic information related to Stellar Phoenix SQL Recovery v2.0
Menubar Options used to perform MDF recovery:
- File: The menubar option provides below four options
- Open MS SQL File: The option allows you to open damaged MDF file.
- Start Repair: You can start the repairing process using this option.
- Stop: You can stop the repairing process using this option.
- Exit: The option is used to exit from the software.
- View: The menubar button enables you to view toolbar, status bar and message log of the software.
- Tool: The button allows you to maintain log using below two options:
- Save Log: The option allows you to save the log information.
- Clear Log: The option enables you to clear (delete) all the log information.
- Activation: The option used to activate the software using two different options:
- Activate Online: For online activation of the software, you will need to enter the Serial number that is sent after the purchase of the software.
- Manual Registration: For manual registration of the software, you will need to enter the key value in 'Enter Site Key' field. Site-key is the pre-paid serial number that you receive after the purchase of the software.
- Help: The button provides below options:
- Stellar Phoenix SQL Recovery Help
- Purchase Stellar Phoenix SQL Recovery Online
- About Stellar Phoenix SQL Recovery
- Designed for MS SQL Server 2008, 2005, and 2000
- Recovers Identity, Indexes, Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Defaults
- Repairs database objects, including tables, views, and rules
- Find Option to search tables displayed in the scanned result
- Recovers database constraints, like Primary Key, Foreign Key, Unique Key, and Check
- Preview of repairable database components in both demo and complete version
- Retrieves User Defined Functions and User Defined Data Types
- Searches SQL database(s) saved on your hard drive
- Safe database repair with no deletion or overwriting in the original database file
- Selective recovery of tables
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7|
- Processor : Intel Pentium class
- SQL Server : 2005, 2000
- Operating System : Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 and NT
- Memory : Minimum: 256 MB (Recommended: 512 MB)
- Hard Disk : Minimum 30 MB free space.
- Memory : 1GB of RAM (2 GB or above recommended)
- Hard Disk : 50MB free space