Stellar Phoenix Macintosh Data Recovery 5
Recover data from damaged, deleted, or corrupted Mac volumes
Stellar Phoenix Mac data recovery software helps you to recover your files, photos, music & videos from almost all instances of data loss.
Mac Data Recovery software that recovers lost/deleted data due to accidental deletion or formatting of HFS, HFS+, HFS Wrapper, and FAT file system volumes or corruption of the storage media. Stellar Phoenix Macintosh Data Recovery comes with a Boot DVD that can be used to boot the system if the file system crashes or the OS does not load. Its interface has a Macintosh Style find option (to search for a particular file) and a rich Audio and Video file preview using Apple's QuickTime Player. Support Macintosh OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard, 10.4 Tiger, and 10.3.9 Panther.
- Recovers deleted and lost data like documents, music, videos, pictures, e-mail, PDFs and more.
- Supports recovery from internal (SATA, EIDE, IDE) and external (USB, FireWire, eSATA) hard drives along with USB flash drives, Memory Cards and iPod
- Supports recovery of Microsoft Office for Macintosh files and Entourage mails
- Macintosh Style find option to search a particular file
- Supports PowerPC and Intel-based Macs
- Rich Audio and Video file preview available (using Apple QuickTime's class)
- Supports Unicode format
- Recovers file with name, creation date, time and sector number
- Safe and read-only Mac recovery software
- Checks destination (not scanned drive) and free space during create image, save scan and saving of files
- Enhanced support for KDC and CRW file format
- Exact file size of Apple Mail, HTML, FileMaker, Quick Book, M4V, 3GP and Quark Series, ARW, DNG and ERF file formats.
Stellar Phoenix Macintosh Data Recovery has modules to perform File Recovery, Volume Recovery and Raw Recovery from Macintosh OS X 10.3.9 and its higher versions including Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard. Macintosh Data Recovery can be used to recovery data from internal and external hard drives, Memory Cards, USB flash drives and iPods.
Stellar Phoenix Macintosh Data Recovery 4.0 gives various Recovery modules in the form of tabs. The Tabs include Drive Recovery Tab, iPod Recovery Tab, Photo Recovery Tab, Resume Recovery Tab and Create Image Tab.
Drive Recovery Tab
It provides Quick Recovery, Deleted File Recovery, Formatted/Lost File and Folder Recovery, and Search Lost Volume Options.
Quick Recovery scans the hard drive and shows all the files and folders that exist and that got deleted.
Deleted File Recovery recovers deleted files from a selected partition.
Formatted/Lost File and Folder Recovery recovers all the data from any particular partition of the hard drive.
Search Lost Volume allows recovering partition that got deleted.
iPod Recovery Tab
This tool allows recovering lost/deleted songs, videos, images and other multimedia files from an attached iPod. This tab further gives flexibility in data recovery with various options like Quick Recovery, Deleted File Recovery and Formatted/Lost File and Folder Recovery.
• Quick Recovery scans the attached ipod and shows all the existing and deleted data.
• Deleted File Recovery recovers all the deleted data from the attached ipod.
• Formatted/Lost File and Folder Recovery recovers all the data from any particular partition of the hard drive.
Photo Recovery Tab
This tab recovers lost/deleted photos, video and audio files from Macintosh systems. After selecting the region for data recovery and clicking CONTINUE, scanning of the hard drive starts. Macintosh File recovery can be done immediately, or scan results could be saved with the “SAVE SCAN” option for performing recovery at some other time. For later recovery, one needs to simply load the image file that was created earlier.
Resume Recovery Tab allows users to load Image of a prior scanning to resume the recovery process. It is an extra feature that facilitates Macintosh file recovery in stages, i.e., it loads the scanned information (that was saved earlier with Save Scan) and starts the recovery.
Note :This feature allows users to recover files in stages. It should not be confused with resume scan, in case of an incomplete scan !
Create Image creates an image of the selected drive having all the information including contents and structure of the drive. It also allows to choose the area for imaging, i.e., to specify the starting sector and the ending sector. Create Image comes handy when the system has developed bad sectors or has crashed, and hence, scanning has become slow. Sector-by-sector imaging is done (for the good sectors) and a copy of the structure and contents of a storage device are created. Since the image is taken for the good sectors only, recovery from this image is fast.
Along with scanning the hard disk for recovery, the Macintosh Recovery Software allows saving the scan result (for recovery at some other time), finding specific files, masking to narrow the scan process and filtering to scan files on the basis of extension.
* Saving the scan result allows the files to be retrieved later.
* Filter allows including or excluding particular file extensions.
* Find and save some specific files from the list of files shown.
* Mask to retrieve not just specific files but also the complete hierarchical structure in which they were saved at any particular time.
* Select All is used to select all the scanned files
* Unselect All is used to clear selections
* Stop is used to stop the current process
* Recover performs recovery of all or selected files.
Download demo version of Stellar Phoenix Macintosh Data Recovery Software to preview all your recoverable files and folders, before upgrading to the full version of the software !
|Platform||Mac OS, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard|
- Processor : Intel Power PC (G4 or later)
- Operating System : OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard, 10.4 Tiger, and 10.3.9 Panther
- Memory : 256 MB
- Hard disk : 40 MB