Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery - Home Edition
Recover your lost data from your computer!
- Recovers lost and formatted logical drives / partitions
- Windows Data Recovery Software for NTFS & FAT
- Recovers lost/deleted documents, MS Ofifice files, Photo, Music, Videos from your system
- Raw Recovery from Harddrives, external drive, CD and USB drives
- Supports Windows 7
A Windows Data Recovery software that recovers lost, deleted, and formatted data from NTFS and FAT file system based computers. Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery is a useful data recovery software to recover your lost, deleted, formatted MS Office documents, such as Word, Excel, Power Point files. The tools recovers lost files, photos, audio and video files, emails, database files and saves them into a new file in a user-defined location. This Windows data recovery application works on various storage media, such as hard drives, iPods, memory cards, external hard drives, pen drives.
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery incorporates high-end recovering procedures that comprehensively scans the storage media and ensures maximum data recovery. Designed for Windows 7, Vista, 2003, XP, and 2000 operating systems, the Windows data recovery software is easy-to-understand without any prior technical knowledge. The do-it-yourself recovery tool is competent enough to recover Windows data after all data loss scenarios including file system damage, accidental deletion, MFT (Master File Table) corruption, partition deletion, MBR (Master Boot Record) damage, and virus attack.
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery is embedded with various recovery options. The various tabs (Data Recovery, Email Recovery, Resume Recovery, Advance Options, Recovery Services) are displayed on the Welcome screen of the software and allow the user to select its desired option.
Data Recovery Tab:
The first tab on the welcome screen of the software of the Windows data recovery software is categorized in four different options (Quick Recovery, Deleted File Recovery, Formatted/Lost File and Folder Recovery, and Search Lost Volume). These options are explained as follows:
Quick Recovery: The option quickly and effectively scans the selected hard drive volume and recovers data in very less time.
Deleted File Recovery: The option recoups deleted files from a selected hard drive partition.
Formatted/Lost File and Folder Recovery: The option retrieves data from a formatted hard drive partition. The option takes more time in comparison to 'Quick Recovery' option, but has better chances data recovery.
Search Lost Volume: The option recovers lost or deleted hard drive partitions.
The fourth tab of the Welcome screen is further categorized in three options – Raw Recovery, Disk Imaging, and Drive Status.
Raw Recovery: The option is used to perform signature based file recovery on corrupt/damaged hard drive partition. The option does not recover the name of the file, instead only recovers the file extension, with its sector number.
Drive Imaging: The option creates disk image or clone of the hard drive.
Create Image: This feature of Drive Imaging option creates an image file (.img) of your entire hard drive or selected hard drive region. This .img file can be used later to retrieve data. The option is helpful in case the hard drive has developed bad sectors.
Clone Disk: The second feature of Drive Imaging option creates mirror image of the source drive to destination drive. The option is used to create backup of the hard drive data, along with the file structure.
Drive Status: The last feature of Drive Imaging option displays details (Model No,, Serial No., Size, Temperature, Status, S.M.A.R.T Feature, and Firmware Revision.) about the hard drives attached to your system. It also includes information regarding the hard drive, such as, Total Sectors, Number of Cylinders, Sectors per Track, and Number of Heads. The Volume Information category in the Drive status window displays information of all the logical hard drive partitions.
The last tab on the Welcome screen displays information related to Stellar Data Recovery Services. The information is vital in case your hard drive is physically damaged.
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery is a one of the best Windows Recovery tools that comes in two versions – demo and complete. The demo version allows you to preview the recoverable data and analyze all the functionalities of the software.
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7|
• Processor: Pentium Class
• Operating System: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 and 2000.
• Memory: 128 MB minimum
• Hard Disk: 35 MB of free space
Supported OS, Files, Storage Devices
• Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 and 2000
• File Systems supported: FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS and NTFS5
• File Types: 185 file types supported
• Supported Storage Devices: Hard drives and USB Flash drives
- By albator1917 "thierry"
- I have been using this software for years for myself but also for my friends to recover data after disk crashes. The newest version is even more user-friendly and supports additional data formats. The Disk Copy feature I found to be quite robust and I strongly recommend this software for novice and advanced computer users.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes | No
- By cantalouna "Bernard"
- This excellent software allowed me to recover all my data on a 500Gb harddrive that I accidentally formated. One issue I had is that it does not recover the entire tree structure of the disk, so one would have to put everything back in order manually... However, everything is recovered... Thanks again for this quality tool
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes | No