Stellar Phoenix Zip Recovery
Repairs & Recovers Corrupted Zip Files
This product has not yet been reviewed. | Add Review
Stellar Phoenix Zip Recovery is a powerful, secure and easy to use application to repair corrupted Zip (.zip) files.
Benefits Back to the top
If you come across any error messages mentioned below while working on . ZIP files; it is a warning of file corruption.
- Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive.
- The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted.
- File Path: Either multipart or corrupt ZIP archive.
- File Path: Wrong Password for "File Path".
- The archive is corrupt.
- Bad CRC.
Common Reasons for File Corruption:
- Instances of virus attack.
- Unexpected System Shutdown.
- Media Read Error.
- Zip Cannot open the Zipped file.
Features Back to the top
- Repairs and recovers corrupted zip archives.
- Repairs and recovers large zip files up to 800 MB.
- Repairs and recovers all sub-types of zip files, which are not password protected, till Win Zip 11.1.
- Repairs and recovers all sub-types of zip files, which are password protected, till Win Zip 8.0 (Zip 2.0 Compatible encryption [Portable]).
- Creates an output file in the directory where the corrupted file is located or at the user-defined directory.
- Compatible with platforms: Windows Me / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista.
- Files are displayed in an easy to use windows based tree structure.
- Simple to operate with no prior technical skills required.
System Requirements Back to the top
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista 32-bit|
- Operating System: Windows Me / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista
- RAM: Minimum 64 MB (128 MB recommended)
- Hard Disk: 20 MB of free space
Password Protected Subtypes: Till WinZip 8.0
All Other Subtypes: Till WinZip 11.1