Stellar Phoenix Access Recovery
Repairs & Recovers Corrupted MS Access Files
- Simple, intuitive and cool looking user interface
- Complete scan of the corrupted access files
- Files are repaired and restored to a default location or to a user specified folder
Stellar Phoenix Access Recovery provides Access repair of database(s) created in MS Access 2010 (Beta), 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP), and 2000. The Access database repair tool employs powerful, yet safe repair algorithms to repair table fields, like autonumber, hyperlinks, and OLE. The user-friendly software is constructed with self-explanatory interface that allows the database user to understand and perform the repair process easily and quickly.
Designed for Windows 7, Vista, XP, and 2000, the Access repair application is available in two forms – demo and complete. Stellar Phoenix Access Recovery can repair almost all MS Access database constraints, including primary key. The recovery tool is also competent enough to retrieve attachments, data types, and images from a corrupted MS Access database.
- Open MS Access File : This toolbar button allows you to select corrupt MS Access database (.mdb or .accdb), located in any volume or folder of your hard drive.
- Start Repair : It allows you to start the repair of selected MS Access database. This button remains disabled until you select the corrupt Access database file. On completion of repair process, the repaired database can be previewed in the middle-pane of the software.
- Stop Process : This toolbar button is used to stop the database repair process. Once the repair process is stopped, the process needs to be restarted.
- Help : It opens the user-manual of Stellar Phoenix Access Recovery v4.0.
- Updates : This button is embedded on the toolbar menu and allows you to update the software with the latest modifications.
- About : The toolbar button displays generic information about the software.
- File : This is the first menubar option. It allows you to open the database, initiate/stop database repair process, and exit from the software.
- View : The second menubar option allows you to show/hide toolbar, status bar, and message log. The option can also be used to search database components within the tree structure of scanned MS Access database.
- Tools : This menubar feature helps save and delete log information.
- Help : This is the last option embedded in menubar allows you to open user-guide, open stellar support page, and also open the update wizard.
- Cannot open database . It may not be a database that your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt.
- Recover OLE objects from corrupt Access database
- "Invalid Argument"
- Enter password prompt (when one has never been applied! - try Access Password Retrieval before assuming corruption)
- "Unrecognized database format"
- "The Microsoft Jet Database Engine cannot open the file"
- Launch the application and and browse to the logically corrupted Access database file.
- Select 'Repair' from File menubar option or click on 'Start Repair' toolbar button.
- Preview the repaired database, search the database components, and save it at required location. You can also save the entire database.
The free trial version of Stellar Phoenix Access Recovery allows the database user to preview all the repairable Access database components. To save these components, the user needs to purchase the software.
- Repairs Table(s), Form(s), Report(s), Macro(s), and Module(s).Provides selective repair of all database components.
- Lists all repairable database components in a tree-view format.
- Search bar option (To find object in the tree).
- Recovers VBA code for MS Access reports.
- Recovers password-protected VBA code for MS Access Forms and Modules.
- Generates log report of database repair process.
- Preview of Corrupted Tables (also if table name is corrupted) and queries.
- Provides preview of index(es), relation(s), and table(s) column information.
- Embeds Search option to locate the corrupted MS Access database file.
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7|
Systems Requirement :
- Processor : Pentium Class
- Operating System : Windows 7/Vista/XP/2003/2000
- Memory : 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
- Hard Disk : 20 MB of free disk space
Access : Versions Supported
Supports Access 2010 (Beta), 2007, 2003, 2002(XP), and 2000