Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection
In a universe where weakness means extinction, Are YOU ready to wield the sword of the stars?
- Unique hybrid gameplay gives sweeping, turn-based Empire building as well as epic real-time 3D battles
- 6 distinct races with unique advantages and methods of interstellar travel
- Over 12 campaign scenarios to play alone or with friends
- Dynamic environments and random events add to the experience
- Multiplayer for up to 8 players
- Research over 200 technologies on a dynamic tech tree
- Over 100 weapons in 11 different classes
The year is 2405, and scientists have discovered technology allowing for faster-than-light travel. But at the brink of a new era, tragedy strikes: the first interstellar colony ship is destroyed and Earth is ravaged by an unknown alien race.
Create the ultimate empire in Sword of the Stars Complete Collection including the expansions: Born of Blood, A Murder of Crows, and Argos Naval Yard. In classic 4X style, eXplore star systems, claim planets to eXpand your empire, eXploit resources and eXterminate your enemies in tactical battles.
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit|
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: 1.5Ghz Intel Pentium or equivalent
- Memory: 1GB RAM (2GB recommended for Windows Vista)
- Hard disk space: 3GB
- Video: DirectX 9 compliant video card with 128MB RAM
- Sound: DirectX 8.1 compatible soundcard
- DirectX®: DirectX 9c
- Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers
- Special multiplayer requirements: Internet Connection for multiplayer