System Mechanic 14.5 Pro
The Most Advanced Approach to Maximum PC Performance™
- 1- Download iolo System Mechanic CheckUp for free
- 2- Analyse your computer system and identify errors
- 3- System Mechanic safely and automatically finds and fixes computer problems created by regular, everyday use
- NEW! LiveBoost™ Technology gives your machine a never-before-available command over aggressive programs and a real-time responsiveness that make you feel like you’re pulling your PC along!
Your PC is slow ... and you do not know what to do?
- Unexplained errors and crashes?
- Difficulties to load websites or videos?
- Slow start and launch programs?
System Mechanic is the solution to clean up your PC:
- Performs a 229-point Diagnostic Computer Inspection
- Automatically fixes 36,000+ different types of problems and errors
- Boosts PC start time and web speed up to 300% with 12 exclusive methods
- Restores original performance of your PC
System Mechanic is the world’s #1 best-selling and most awarded computer performance software, with over 45 million users worldwide, hundreds of 5-Star and Editor’s Choice accolades, and countless independent lab certifications since 1998.
1/ Boosts Speed
PCs slow down over time due to everyday use. Simple tasks that used to take minutes now feel like they take hours.
- Startup Optimizer™ accelerates boot time up to 800%
- AcceleWrite™ optimizes file writes for both hard disks and SSDs
- OptiCore™ maximizes CPU responsiveness
- Program Accelerator™ turbocharges program speeds
- RAMJet™ tunes RAM for ultimate performance
2/ Repairs Problems
With normal everyday use, PCs can accumulate problems that cause annoying errors, crashes, and freezes.
- Drive Medic™ fixes hard drive errors to protect your data from corruption and loss
- Disaster Recovery Tools save the day if your PC won’t start
- Internet Connection Repair™ fixes faulty connections and optimizes for peak speeds
- Stability Guard™ intercepts stability threats
- Core Data Recalibrator™ detects and repairs corruption within the Windows
3/ Cleans Up Clutter
Without regular cleaning, PCs are plagued by gigabytes of junk that waste precious drive space and memory.
- Junk File Sweep finds useless files and frees gigabytes of wasted space
- Internet Cleanup clears web clutter and boosts online speeds up to 300%
- CRUDD Remover™ eliminates system drag by pinpointing programs that tax your system
- Duplicate File Inspector™ finds and removes unused duplicate files and programs
4/ Plugs Security Holes
Security flaws that an antivirus overlooks let hackers gain access to your PC, resulting in financial damage and data loss.
- Security Optimizer™ finds and plugs security holes antivirus products miss
- System Guard™ blocks unauthorized startup programs and configuration changes
- Registry Backup lets you roll back to a safe state if Windows is corrupted
- Tune-Up Definitions™ warn you about any dangerous programs on your computer
NEW! NetBooster® 2.0
- Designed for today’s critical need for top Internet speed
- Deploys automatic TCP/IP optimization on under-performing Windows settings unearthed in Windows XP through Windows 10
- Ingeniously locates fastest DNS server in your area and lets you click to connect
- Frees your PC from “average” by auto-switching power, processor and program settings hidden deep within Windows
- Delivers maximum extremes of raw speed or system stamina right when you need them
- Ships with PowerSense Modes that trigger whenever you launch your favorite task-related software such as a video editing program or gaming client
- Now you can create your own customized versions of these app-specific modes3
NEW! System Tray Controls
- Launch LiveBoost™ options and overview right from the desktop
- Toggle PowerSense Modes right from the desktop
Enhanced Memory Mechanic®
Deep cleaning mode releases even more captive RAM by:
- Flushing the entire memory capacity
- Refilling with only those processes that still need RAM
Enhanced Program Accelerator®
- Defragments files, then
- Patent-pending technology realigns related program files with each other for the very fastest access
NEW! DriveSense Early Warning
- DriveSense™ helps you avoid catastrophic crashes with diagnostics that recognize both old and new drive types
- Now alerts you when it detects early signs of potential drive failure so you can better protect precious data
LiveBoost™ - Fully integrated into main product menu
Enhanced Registry Tuner™
Easier Multi-PC Install
Optimizes Windows 10
Covers all your PCs with FREE Whole Home License®
The ability of a computer to respond quickly to the operating system and the programs it runs is based on a critical triangle of components: The Central Processing Unit (CPU), RAM and the Storage Drive. If performance at any point on this triangle is impeded, the entire triangle is affected and your computer develops sporadic lags and glitches. LiveBoost™ Technology opens the door to “performance at the speed of thought”, even though today’s programs and applications try to aggressively monopolize your computer.
OptiCore™ – Unleashes full CPU power for your real-time demands.
OptiCore is new technology that spots and contains greedy programs and ends the conflict between your needs and what the operating system needs. OptiCore is optimized for single, dual, quad, 6 and 8 core PCs and reduces lag on Windows 8.1, 7, Vista and XP.
RAMJet™ – Instantly releases trapped memory just when you need it.
RAMJet™ automatically recovers trapped memory in real time and helps ensure your PC stays responsive to your multitasking needs.
AcceleWrite™ – Optimizes file organization on both solid state drives (SSD) and traditional hard disk drives (HDD).
Working deep inside the Windows operating system, AcceleWrite™ increases the efficiency of how files are written to the drive. By minimizing the random writing of data, AcceleWrite increases overall system performance and largely reduces or eliminates the need to perform secondary file optimization (such as disk defragmentation), saving your system time and energy resources and helping prolong the life of your PC.
Core Data Recalibrator™
Modern versions of Windows depend on a central communication system that allows software and hardware to exchange critical information before making decisions. Because of its complexity, it is prone to various levels of corruption over time—which can result in a variety of problems.
Core Data Recalibrator, a unique technology premiering in System Mechanic 14, automatically corrects Windows information corruption. It accurately detects and automatically repairs these problems before they can destabilize a system, keeping Windows and all of your software, apps, and connected devices working in unison so they never miss a beat and your PC is always ready for action.
Stability Guard proactively intercepts threats to system stability by automatically watching for rogue programs and unauthorized configuration changes that reduce system stability. It uses complex algorithms to track and correlate the root causes of freezes, hangs, crashes, errors, and restarts.
It also provides a revolutionary at-a-glance view of PC reliability over time, as well as the specific programs and system changes that affect it.
Windows 8.1 Certified
It has been fully designed to effectively fix, optimize, and maintain Windows 8.1 PCs based on extensive testing from iolo Labs. Some of the key areas of Windows 8 focus are:
- Startup Optimizer – Enhanced and engineered to leverage the already-improved start-up speeds of Windows 8.1 by removing unnecessary programs from start up. You not only start up faster, but PC response improves with less programs running in the background.
- Winspresso™ – Exclusive to Windows 8.1’s new tile interface, Winspresso is a new app that optimizes system memory by reclaiming RAM from background apps not in use. Easy access straight from a desktop tile makes it easy to give Windows a quick energy shot anytime you need it.
- PC Health Status App – Designed exclusively for the Windows 8.1 user interface, it lets you keep track of your system efficiency and health status at a glance.
Now greatly enhanced to detect even more “Commonly Redundant or Unnecessary Decelerators and Destabilizers”, CRUDD Remover’s expert intelligence takes the hassle and guesswork out of finding, classifying, and presenting them all, so you can choose to remove unnecessary software bloat.
Tune-up Definitions™ allow System Mechanic to individually tailor its diagnosis, repair, and optimization tools for each unique PC configuration, providing personalized solutions to emerging performance threats using ActiveCare technology. System Mechanic is now fueled by well over 36,000 independently identified solutions to common issues that arise from everyday use. This makes all the tools and functions that rely on this crucial data more effective than ever before.
New real-time technology that optimizes file organization on both solid state drives (SSD) and traditional hard disk drives (HDD).
Working deep inside the Windows operating system, it minimizes the degree that a new file, or changes to existing files, will be stored inefficiently. By minimizing the random writing of data, AcceleWrite increases overall system..
Start Windows significantly faster by eliminating unneeded or hazardous start up programs safely. Startup Optimizer is now expanded and even more simplified.
Now it’s easier than ever to identify and root out unwanted programs that silently leach horsepower from startup and other high priority activities.
Patented ActiveCare® Technology (US Pat 7,873,877)
ActiveCare is now easier than ever to configure, with setup profiles that allow you to apply one-click maintenance options to your entire PC without the guesswork. System Mechanic’s exclusive idle-time optimization kicks in when your PC isn’t being used and releases full control when you return.
Speeds up overall program responsiveness by re-aligning all of a program’s dependent files on the hard drive.
The problem: program misalignment can be a major cause of system slowdown created by errant Windows and software updates. It leads to progressively slower program launch and responsiveness as dependent files become scattered all over the hard drive.
Program Accelerator’s unique patent-pending technology adds sophistication to enhance defrag tools, such as DriveAccelerator™, and move related files back together.
Program Accelerator jump-starts your sluggish programs by fully re-aligning your whole PC file system.
Boost speed by turning off unused background programs.
Perfect for gamers, video and sound engineers, artists, web designers… or any serious computer user who requires an instant shot of raw, fast, focused performance.
Total Registry Revitalizer™
Repair, compact, defragment, and backup your Windows registry in one step.
Integrates all of System Mechanic’s powerful registry tools to provide complete and seamless all-in-one care for the Windows registry, safely performing the entire battery of critical repair, maintenance, and optimization procedures in one step. This tool also leverages System Mechanic’s technology with more effective problem-detection, improved overall speed and efficiency of scans, and enhanced reporting that provides more detailed scope of errors.
All-in-one PC Cleanup PowerTool™
All-in-One PC Cleanup has been greatly enhanced with additional junk file patterns, new ways of detecting and removing insidious system clutter, and improved scan speeds.
- Removes new file patterns exclusive to Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP
- Removes clutter from all major web browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera
- Removes clutter from all major online chat programs, such as AIM, Skype, Yahoo!, MSN, and more
- Removes clutter from all major web toolbars, such as Google, Yahoo!, and more
PC Health Status App
Designed exclusively for the Windows 8 entitled user interface, the PC Health Status App lets you keep track of your system efficiency and health status at a glance.
Both the app and gadget include a running list of recently performed repairs and optimizations, and offers quick access to commonly used tools, such as Memory Mechanic® and the new EnergyBooster™.
Incinerator® for Recycle Bin
Permanently wipes files in the Windows Recycle Bin, so they can never be recovered.
Incinerator® technology is now integrated into the Windows Recycle Bin, providing you with the choice of standard file deletion or the Department of Defense 5220-22M compliant technique for maximum security when emptying the Recycle Bin.
System Mechanic Jump List
The System Mechanic Jump List gives you instant access to frequently needed information and features, such as system status, Memory Mechanic®, Energy Booster™, and more. The latest version allows you to launch a full scan and repair straight from your desktop.
Instantly defragments RAM and liberates resources held captive by memory leaks.System Mechanic’s Memory Defragmentation tool is designed not only to reassemble your RAM into a neat, contiguous order for significant performance gains, but also to hunt down and release all of the resources held captive by memory leaks within sloppy programs.
At your command, securely wipes away all traces of personal and confidential computer activity you specify.
Better than simply clearing the cache, it uses military-grade Incinerator® data shredding technology to safely and permanently whisk away the trail of activity left in over 45 locations by Windows, web browsers, media players, and more.
Now with dozens of additional cleanup targets including all major web browsers and chat clients.
Smarter Boot-Time Tune-ups
Some of the most important Windows system files are locked by Windows and can never be defragmented using conventional defragmenting tools, but System Mechanic’s Boot-Time Defragmentation can defragment these special files conveniently before Windows loads.
Now, all of System Mechanic’s boot-time operations come with a series of prompts and options that offer you increased control in order to avoid inopportune delays while starting up the PC.
Plus, hundreds of overall universal improvements for dramatically improved speed
A multitude of improvements, enhancements, stability augmentations and general fixes have been incorporated into version 12 for the most effective and reliable performance optimization product to date.
Keeps your PC running swiftly and stably by automatically installing critical driver updates.
Designated Drivers™–lets you update all of your PC’s drivers with just one click, now making driver updates a painless process. Designated Drivers is the only tool of its kind to exclusively use Microsoft-approved driver updates, which have gone through two rounds of quality assurance testing to ensure the updates are safe, reliable, and broadly compatible.
Unlimited PCs – Whole Home License®
Many homes have multiple computers, and trying to keep track of the number of software license activations allowed across all machines can become complicated and frustrating, as well as costly.
Whole Home License® lets you install System Mechanic on all your home PCs at no extra cost.
Internet Connection Repair
System Mechanic’s new Internet Connection Repair technology detects bad connections and uses a regimen of proprietary technology to not only repair and reconnect your computer, but also help ensure the connection is as clean, fast, and reliable as possible.
Fully refreshed for even faster overall performance Redesigned to work in full concert with the new Program Accelerator™ and AcceleWrite® Uses ultra-secure double-data security techniques to fully safe-guard your important files Fully incorporates Windows SuperFetch updates resulting in even faster Windows startup
Guided Recommendations fuses together three powerful technologies; Tune-up Definitions™, TrueImpact™ and the collective intelligence of the System Mechanic community to provide guidance on removing additional hidden programs that can bottleneck your PC performance. These collective recommendations, along with detailed descriptions and the impact measurement of each of these programs, gives you the power and to make at-a-glance decisions about how to make your computer faster and more efficient than ever before possible—all in just a few clicks.
Streamlines, optimizes, and prolongs the life of modern solid-state drives, keeping them running at peak performance.
SSD Accelerator™ proactively optimizes solid state drives to keep them running at the peak of speed and efficiency. SSD Accelerator has also been designed to work together with System Mechanic’s other drive optimization tools such as AcceleWrite and ActiveCare technology in order to ensure that all of your data storage drives are automatically optimized for maximum performance and longevity on a regular basis.
Note: The SSD Accelerator tool applies to Windows 7, Vista and XP.
Recovery of deleted files
- Recovery of deleted files
Cleaning and PC protection
- Antivirus protection
- Clears the whole PC with disk scrubber
- Clears the free space on hard drive
|Too many programs to run at startup||Startup OptimizerTM only loads essential startup programs|
|Fragmentation of system files||Drive AccelmeratorTM stabilizes important files before starting|
|Decrease of available memory||Memory MechanicTM gathers memory and frees|
|Redundant installed programs||CRUDD RemoverTM detects and removes unwanted programs|
|Errors in Windows registry||Registry TunerTM cleans and repairs the registry|
|Overcrowding of the registry||Registry CompactorTM defragments and compacts the registry|
|System file fragmentation||Drive AcceleratorTM defragments the hard drive and reorganizes scattered files|
|Web browsing slowdown|
|Incorrect Internet setup||NetBoosterTM optimizes Internet setup|
|Hard drive and programs slowdown|
|Cumulation of junk files||PC CleanupTM safely removes all unnecessary files|
|Misalignment of programs||Program AcceleratorTM aligns applications and improves their performance.|
|Degradation of SSD storage capacity|
|Overcrowding of the memory on Solid State Drive||SSD Ac|
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8|
- Any PC, Laptop, or Netbook/Mini running Windows 7, 8, Vista, or XP (32 or 64 bit)
- CD or DVD drive (for CD installation)
- 256 MB RAM; 34 MB available disk space
- Internet connection for license authentication and product updates