TurboCAD 15 Pro Architectural Edition
The premium software solution for professional architectural design
TurboCAD Pro 15 Architectural Edition builds on the power, precision, and performance of TurboCAD Pro with practical tools tailored to architects, builders, and civil engineers. Achieve desired results quickly and collaborate resources in 36 CAD and graphic file formats. Then, communicate concepts in photorealistic 3D and produce 2D submittal drawings with ease.
• Speed design with the extensive collection of parametric object types and shapes for walls, doors, windows, stairs, slabs, and railings.
• Create style guides that let you manage how objects are defined, look and behave.
• Manage data more accurately with the wall dimension tool, dynamic window and door schedules and a new Bill of Materials.
• Import and export files in 27 CAD and Graphic file formats. Then, clearly communicate concepts to clients in photorealistic 3D and produce 2D submittal drawings with ease.
The Download versions of TurboCAD Pro come with a full PDF Manual and Getting Started Guide.
• Advanced Drawing Tools - Employs over 40 line, arc, curve and spline tools
• Constraints - Apply relationships between 2 or more objects via dimensional and geometric constraints for accurate designs which can then be adjusted easily
• Select Copy & Editing Tools - Comes equipped with tools to allow you to quickly select objects by type, colour or by layer
• Annotation Tools – Dimensioning and Text are vital to any CAD Drawing ours include:
- Smart, Quick and Baseline which allow you to dimension automatically
- Associate Dimensions
– freely move, rotate, or resize the associated objects and the dimension will retain its position relative to the objects, and the dimension text will change automatically to reflect changes
- Precise Dimensioning up to 10 decimal points
- Formats include: Architectural, Fractional, Engineering, Decimal and Surveyor
- Multi-Text formatting and scaling options
• Parametric Parts, Blocks & Symbols - Parametric Parts greatly enhance this feature by allowing you to create your own parameter driven components for increased changes productivity
• Block Attributes - Is AutoCAD®-style informational text associated with a block that you can enter whenever you insert a block
• Hatches Patterns and Line Styles - Apply hatch patterns by object or pick-points to add the finishes touches to your production drawings
3D Conceptual Design and Rendering
• ACIS Solid Modelling – Provides realistic 3D object creation as well as data crucial for engineers such as Volume, Moments of inertia, centre of gravity and surface area
• Lightworks - Allows you to place lighting and luminance to your entire environment and allows you to apply bitmap materials to any 3D face for dramatic realism
• Profile Editing - 3D objects that are created by performing a function on a 2D profile can be modified to update the 3D object that is based on it
• Assembly Tools - Easily combining multiple components together to create one part has been made especially easy with TurboCAD new assemble tools
• Part Tree - Allows you to go back to any procedural step in your design and make modifications without losing any subsequent work
• Parametric Slabs - Increase architectural design capabilities with parametric slabs, particularly for multi-level structures. Ability to cut holes in the slabs is also supported
• Mode in Edit Dragger – Edit Segment - Improve editing of walls, slabs and bulge polylines (zero width polylines)
• 1st Pricing™ Costing Module for Doors and Windows - Instantly obtain online cost quotes for Doors, Windows, and Skylights used in your drawing.
• Bill of Materials/Parts List - The most effective way to cost your design. Report on all object properties and block attributes, assign custom attributes, or adjust the query to produce custom reports
• Support of Table Object - In addition to converting a Bill of Materials report into a table, you can also use the new Insert Table Tool to create a table on the fly, or import a table from DWG/DXF files, as Table Objects are now AutoCAD® compatible
• Fill Schedule Wizard - Create and fill the schedule table with drawing information faster and easier
• “Green” Library - Access a library of over 50 Eco-friendly objects along with dozens of materials to help conserve our natural resources
• Materials - Over 300 New Materials have been added, many that are Eco-friendly
• Parametric Parts and Symbols - Ability to create fully parametric 2D and 3D content – some parts may be used in AutoCAD® as well!
• Part and Symbol Library Palette - New Palette allows for easy management of Parametric Parts and symbols
• Woodworking Layout Tool - Create 2D layouts of 3D models to optimize the cutting and manufacturing of new components
• Dimensions - Get greater flexibility and enhanced 2D drafting ability with New Angular Dimension for Arcs and New Surveyor Linear Dimension
• 3D Drawing Tool – Rotated Box - Create 3D box on any angle from your active workplane
• ASAT File Import/Export - Enjoy enhanced compatibility for 3D solid modelling. Store 3D objects and blocks/inserts in ASAT files.
• Collada (DAE) File Export - Experience enhanced operability with virtual worlds and Google™ Earth with this powerful new export option
• OBJ File Import/Export - Obtain OBJ support for polygonal models and free form models such as curves and NURB surfaces
• Lofting - Lofting guidelines provide enhanced control of your lofted objects by adding 3D splines and polylines
• 3DS File Import/Export - Get better interoperability with mechanical and artistic design applications with improved material, texture coordinate, and normal import/export of 3DS files
• Terrain Tool - Create terrain objects from selected points
• Schedule Table - Now includes support for walls and slabs.
• Style Manager for Architectural Objects - Better control architectural designs with the ability to make quick changes to common architectural object types
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit|
• Pentium IV Processor
• Microsoft ® Windows XP 512 Mb RAM, Microsoft ® Vista 1 GB RAM
• 300 MB of free hard disk space depending on accessory applications installed, 64 MB of swap space
• Super VGA (1024 x768) display
• High Colour (16 bit) graphics card
• 4X CD-ROM drive with 32 bit drivers
• 2 GHz Processor, 2 GB RAM
• 3D Graphics accelerator card
• Wheel mouse
• Internet connection
• Microsoft ® Internet Explorer™ required for Internet registration
• Macromedia ® Flash™ plug-in required for on-line tutorials
Click here to download the TurboCAD Pro 15 User Guide
Click here to download the TurboCAD Pro 15 Architectural Edition Getting Started Guide