TurboCAD 15 Pro Platinum Edition
The ultimate software solution for extreme design professionals
TurboCAD Pro 15 Platinum Edition is the ultimate design solution for extreme design professionals. Built on the power, precision, and performance of TurboCAD Pro, this comprehensive program combines the practical toolset of the Architectural Edition and the innovative toolset of the Mechanical Edition for the CAD “uber-user”.
Built on the power, precision, and performance of TurboCAD Pro, this comprehensive program combines the practical toolset of the Architectural Edition - parametric slabs, doors, windows, stairs, and railings, Style Manager for architectural objects and more - and the innovative toolset of the Mechanical Edition - enhanced 3D design tools for lofting, bending and unbending of objects, expanded D-Cubed constraints and more—for the CAD “uber-user”.
Plus, file compatibility with over 36 CAD and Graphic file formats makes it the most flexible design tool on your desktop.
The Download versions of TurboCAD Pro come with a full PDF Manual and Getting Started Guide.
• Advanced Drawing Tools - Employs over 40 line, arc, curve and spline tools
• Constraints - Apply relationships between 2 or more objects via dimensional and geometric constraints for accurate designs which can then be adjusted easily
• Select Copy & Editing Tools - Comes equipped with tools to allow you to quickly select objects by type, colour or by layer
• Annotation Tools – Dimensioning and Text are vital to any CAD Drawing ours include:
- Smart, Quick and Baseline which allow you to dimension automatically - Associate Dimensions
- Freely move, rotate, or resize the associated objects and the dimension will retain its position relative to the objects and the dimension text will change automatically to reflect changes
- Precise Dimensioning up to 10 decimal points
- Formats include: Architectural, Fractional, Engineering, Decimal and Surveyor
- Multi-Text formatting and scaling options
• Parametric Parts, Blocks & Symbols - Parametric Parts greatly enhance this feature by allowing you to create your own parameter driven components for increased productivity
• Block Attributes - Is AutoCAD®-style informational text associated with a block that you can enter whenever you insert a block
• Hatches Patterns and Line Styles - Apply hatch patterns by object or pick-points to add the finishes touches to your production drawings
3D Conceptual Design and Rendering
• ACIS Solid Modelling – Provides realistic 3D object creation as well as data crucial for engineers such as Volume, Moments of inertia, centre of gravity and surface area
• Lightworks - Allows you to place lighting and luminance to your entire environment and allows you to apply bitmap materials to any 3D face for dramatic realism
• Profile Editing - 3D objects that are created by performing a function on a 2D profile can be modified to update the 3D object that is based on it
• Assembly Tools - Easily combining multiple components together to create one part has been made especially easy with TurboCAD new assemble tools
• Part Tree - Allows you to go back to any procedural step in your design and make modifications without losing any subsequent work
• Door and Window Schedule - Adding a window or door into a drawing dynamically updates the schedule. User has complete control over how text will appear.
• Walls - Walls automatically create openings for parametric doors and windows. TurboCAD also offers a host of supporting tools for walls.- Wall Dimension tool – Quickly assign dimensions to any straight wall, including dimension thickness. Place dimensions in parallel or at any angle from the wall.
- Join/Split/Modify/Dimension Walls – Intelligent walls automatically join, intersect, and split when placing a door or window and even update dimensions automatically after you edit them.
- Intelligent Walls – Self-healing intersection and ends for quickly layout floor plans.
- Convert to wall – convert existing lines, polylines, circles and curves into walls.
• Doors and Windows - Drag-and-drop parametric doors and windows into your walls. Choose from hundreds of possible combinations of architectural styles and materials.
- 20 Parametric Door Types – Single*, Double, Single-hung, Double-hung, Double Opposing, Uneven, Uneven-hung, Uneven Opposing, Bifold, Bifold-Double, Pocket, Double Pocket, Sliding Double, Sliding Triple, Overhead, Revolving, Pass Through, Accordion, Panel, and Communicating.
- 7 Parametric Door Shapes – Rectangular, Half Round, Quarter Round, Arch, Gothic, Peak Pentagon, and Custom.
- 15 Parametric Window Types – Picture, Single Hung, Double Hung, Awning Transom, Double Casement, Glider, Hopper Transom, Pass Through, Single Casement, Single Hopper, Single Awning, Vertical Pivot, Horizontal Pivot, Uneven Single Hung, and Uneven Double Hung.
- 14 Parametric Window Shapes – Rectangular, Round, Half Round, Quarter Round, Oval, Arch, Trapezoid, Gothic, Isosceles Triangle, Right Triangle, Peak Pentagon, Octagon, Hexagon, and Custom
Stairs - Stairs can be created in just 3 clicks and are fully parametric. Choose from straight*, multi-landing, spiral, and U-shaped styles. Specify material, stair dimensions and more.
Rails - This parametric object type lets you define hundreds of rail types and set location, post position, and extension parameters.
Roofs - Intelligent roofs let you alter the pitch, add skylights, move items, change materials and self heal after a move.
NEW! Slabs -Increase architectural design capabilities with parametric slabs, particularly for multi-level structures. The ability to cut holes in slabs is also supported.
NEW! Integrated Building Materials Scheduler from 1st Pricing - The most advanced, user friendly building materials scheduler available. Generate accurate real-time schedules, including specifications and price quotes. Create and manage multiple schedules and bids with your free 1st Pricing ID.
Improved Style Manager for Architectural Designs - Customize or modify styles and parameters for architectural object types, schedules, text and AEC dimensions down to the last detail. Define a style guide and manage how objects are defined, look and behave.
Improved Terrain Tool - Place your design on a hillside or uneven terrain. Create terrains from scratch of by importing Triangular Irregular Network (TIN) data from standard file formats. Even create terrain objects from selected points.
Improved Schedule Table - Adding a window or door into a drawing dynamically updates the schedule. Now includes support for walls and slabs. User has complete control over how text will appear.
Advanced Mechanical Tools
• Bend - Create accurate bends measuring from a specific distance from the edge. Set the axis, angle and radius and let TurboCAD do the rest.
• Unbend - Great for sheet metal and fabrication shops, creates new unfolding object, leaving original in tact.
• Tube Bend Tool - Make cylinders incredibly flexible. Simply choose where you want to bend to create models previously not possible.
• Tube Flange Tool - Simply extend a tube and bend it in just a few clicks.
• Flange Tool - Rapidly creates flat and bent flanges using the Smart Dimensioning tool for precision.
• Parametric Holes with Boss Hole Type - Create parametric holes in objects in a few easy steps and modify the properties at any time including a option for easy parametric cylindrical bosses.
• Imprint - Saves up to 3 steps by optionally combining Booleans with the Extrude Blend and Chamfer tools into one single procedure.
• Horizontal & Vertical Constraints - Locks line segments into vertical or horizontal modes thereby adding greater control during the design process.
• Unfold Face - Unfolds faces of various ACIS objects such as cones, even those with a filleted rectangle as the base. This is also knows as obtaining the involute of a surface is great for working with materials sheet metal or fabrics.
• Facet Offset Tool - Move a Facet in or out of its current position while updating all connecting surfaces.
• Bill of Materials/Parts List - The most effective way to cost your design. Report on all object properties and block attributes, assign custom attributes, or adjust the query to produce custom reports
• Support of Table Object - In addition to converting a Bill of Materials report into a table, you can also use the new Insert Table Tool to create a table on the fly, or import a table from DWG/DXF files, as Table Objects are now AutoCAD® compatible
• Fill Schedule Wizard - Create and fill the schedule table with drawing information faster and easier
• Parametric Parts and Symbols - Ability to create fully parametric 2D and 3D content – some parts may be used in AutoCAD® as well!
• Part and Symbol Library Palette - New Palette allows for easy management of Parametric Parts and symbols
• Woodworking Layout Tool - Create 2D layouts of 3D models to optimize the cutting and manufacturing of new components
• Dimensions - Get greater flexibility and enhanced 2D drafting ability with New Angular Dimension for Arcs and New Surveyor Linear Dimension
• 3D Drawing Tool – Rotated Box - Create 3D box on any angle from your active workplane
• ASAT File Import/Export - Enjoy enhanced compatibility for 3D solid modelling. Store 3D objects and blocks/inserts in ASAT files.
• Collada (DAE) File Export - Experience enhanced operability with virtual worlds and Google™ Earth with this powerful new export option
• OBJ File Import/Export - Obtain OBJ support for polygonal models and free form models such as curves and NURB surfaces
• Unbend Tool for Sheet and Metal Bodies – Increase 3D surface modeling capability
• Unfold Tool for Cylindrical, Cone, Planar & NURB Faces – Make 3D designing more flexible
• Parametric Slabs - Increase architectural design capabilities with parametric slabs, particularly for multi-level structures. Ability to cut holes in the slabs is also supported
• Mode in Edit Dragger – Edit Segment - Improve editing of walls, slabs and bulge polylines (zero width polylines)
• 1st Pricing™ Costing Module for Doors and Windows - Instantly obtain online cost quotes for Doors, Windows, and Skylights used in your drawing.
• Lofting - Lofting guidelines provide enhanced control of your lofted objects by adding 3D splines and polylines
• 3DS File Import/Export - Get better interoperability with mechanical and artistic design applications with improved material, texture coordinate, and normal import/export of 3DS files
• Imprint Tool – Enhanced 3D modeling with the ability to add fillet and chamfers to top and bottom imprint contours
• Terrain Tool - Create terrain objects from selected points
• Schedule Table - Now includes support for walls and slabs.
• Style Manager for Architectural Objects - Better control architectural designs with the ability to make quick changes to common architectural object types
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit|
• Pentium IV Processor
• Microsoft ® Windows XP 512 Mb RAM, Microsoft ® Vista 1 GB RAM
• 300 MB of free hard disk space depending on accessory applications installed, 64 MB of swap space
• Super VGA (1024 x768) display
• High Colour (16 bit) graphics card
• 4X CD-ROM drive with 32 bit drivers
• 2 GHz Processor, 2 GB RAM
• 3D Graphics accelerator card
• Wheel mouse
• Internet connection
• Microsoft ® Internet Explorer™ required for Internet registration
• Macromedia ® Flash™ plug-in required for on-line tutorials
Click here to download the TurboCAD Pro 15 User Guide
Click here to download the TurboCAD Pro 15 Architectural Edition Getting Started GuideClick here to download the TurboCAD Pro 15 Mechanical Edition Getting Started Guide