TurboCAD 15 Professional
The premium software solution for professional 2D and 3D design.
TurboCAD Pro’s robust set of 2D drafting and 3D modeling tools enable users to create innovative designs for a wide range of industries and disciplines. TurboCAD also includes several industry-leading technologies, such as Spatial Technology’s ACIS® solid modelling engine, LightWork Design’s photorealistic rendering and lighting engine and material libraries, and Siemens PLM Software’s D-Cubed geometric and dimensional constant engine.
TurboCAD Pro’s incredible flexibility, low learning curve and overall ease of use are hallmarks of this award-winning program. A completely customisable graphical user interface, SEKE’s (Single Entry Key commands), and a Part/History Tree allows for editing of complex designs in any order.
TurboCAD Pro is incredibly compatible with other CAD and graphics programs and formats, supporting import from over 30 file formats and export to over 25 formats. Our DXF and DWG file translators for AutoCAD® are considered some of the best in the industry.
Whether you are a professional mechanical engineer, architect or builder, civil engineer, woodworker, hobbyist or student, TurboCAD has you covered! Plus, there are optional, specialized architectural and mechanical toolsets available for purchase, as well as plug-ins that extend TurboCAD’s capabilities into 3D Animation, Furniture Design, Computer Aided Machining (CAM), and more.
The Download versions of TurboCAD Pro come with a full PDF Manual and Getting Started Guide.
• Advanced Drawing Tools - Employs over 40 line, arc, curve and spline tools
• Constraints - Apply relationships between 2 or more objects via dimensional and geometric constraints for accurate designs which can then be adjusted easily
• Select Copy & Editing Tools - Comes equipped with tools to allow you to quickly select objects by type, colour or by layer
• Annotation Tools – Dimensioning and Text are vital to any CAD Drawing ours include:
- Smart, Quick and Baseline which allow you to dimension automatically
- Associate Dimensions
– freely move, rotate, or resize the associated objects and the dimension will retain its position relative to the objects, and the dimension text will change automatically to reflect changes
- Precise Dimensioning up to 10 decimal points
- Formats include: Architectural, Fractional, Engineering, Decimal and Surveyor
- Multi-Text formatting and scaling options
• Parametric Parts, Blocks & Symbols - Parametric Parts greatly enhance this feature by allowing you to create your own parameter driven components for increased changes productivity
• Block Attributes - Is AutoCAD®-style informational text associated with a block that you can enter whenever you insert a block
• Hatches Patterns and Line Styles - Apply hatch patterns by object or pick-points to add the finishes touches to your production drawings
3D Conceptual Design and Rendering
• ACIS Solid Modelling – Provides realistic 3D object creation as well as data crucial for engineers such as Volume, Moments of inertia, centre of gravity and surface area
• Lightworks - Allows you to place lighting and luminance to your entire environment and allows you to apply bitmap materials to any 3D face for dramatic realism
• Profile Editing - 3D objects that are created by performing a function on a 2D profile can be modified to update the 3D object that is based on it
• Assembly Tools - Easily combining multiple components together to create one part has been made especially easy with TurboCAD new assemble tools
• Part Tree - Allows you to go back to any procedural step in your design and make modifications without losing any subsequent work
TurboCAD Pro 15 provides greater productivity, stability, and ease of use, with more new features for greater flexibility in design while streamlining your work.
• “Green” Library - Access a library of over 50 Eco-friendly objects along with dozens of materials to help conserve our natural resources
• Materials - Over 300 New Materials have been added, many that are Eco-friendly
• Woodworking Layout Tool - Create 2D layouts of 3D models to optimize the cutting and manufacturing of new components
• Dimensions - Get greater flexibility and enhanced 2D drafting ability with New Angular Dimension for Arcs and New Surveyor Linear Dimension
• 3D Drawing Tool – Rotated Boxm - Create 3D box on any angle from your active workplane
• Automatic Workplane by Face - Add speed to drawing and editing in 3D. Now all drawing tools will automatically detect and reposition the workplane when mousing over the face of an object
• 3D Assembly Tools - Enjoy easier editing of 3D objects with two new assembly tools – assemble by tangent and assemble by axis
• Mode in Edit Dragger - Edit Segment – Improve editing of Walls, Slabs and Bulge Polylines (zero width polylines)
• 1st Pricing™ Costing Module for Doors and Windows - Instantly obtain online cost quotes for Doors, Windows, and Skylights used in your drawing
• Bill of Materials/Parts List - The most effective way to cost your design. Report on all object properties and block attributes, assign custom attributes, or adjust the query to produce custom reports
• Support of Table Object - In addition to converting a Bill of Materials report into a table, you can also use the new Insert Table Tool to create a table on the fly, or import a table from DWG/DXF files, as Table Objects are now AutoCAD® compatible
• Fill Schedule Wizard - Create and fill the schedule table with drawing information faster and easier
• Parametric Parts and Symbols - Ability to create fully parametric 2D and 3D content – some parts may be used in AutoCAD® as well!
• Part and Symbol Library Palette - New Palette allows for easy management of Parametric Parts and symbols
• ASAT File Import/Export - Enjoy enhanced compatibility for 3D solid modeling. Store 3D objects and blocks/inserts in ASAT files.
• Collada (DAE) File Export - Experience enhanced operability with virtual worlds and Google™ Earth with this powerful new export option
• OBJ File Import/Export - Obtain OBJ support for polygonal models and free form models such as curves and NURB surfaces
• Lofting - Lofting guidelines provide enhanced control of your lofted objects by adding 3D splines and polylines
• Terrain Tool - Create terrain objects from selected points
• Schedule Table - Now includes support for Walls and Slabs
• 3DS File Import/Export - Get better interoperability with mechanical and artistic design applications with improved material, texture coordinate, and normal import/export of 3DS files
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit|
• Pentium IV Processor
• Microsoft ® Windows XP 512 Mb RAM, Microsoft ® Vista 1 GB RAM
• 300 MB of free hard disk space depending on accessory applications installed, 64 MB of swap space
• Super VGA (1024 x768) display
• High Colour (16 bit) graphics card
• 4X CD-ROM drive with 32 bit drivers
• 2 GHz Processor, 2 GB RAM
• 3D Graphics accelerator card
• Wheel mouse
• Internet connection
• Microsoft ® Internet Explorer™ required for Internet registration
• Macromedia ® Flash™ plug-in required for on-line tutorials