TurboCAD 2016 Pro Platinum
Premium, Professional 2D/3D CAD Software
TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2016 is the top of the line CAD solution for professionals. Includes all the speed and technology of TurboCAD Pro and a whole lot more. Advanced ‘Platinum’ grade 2D and 3D CAD features and tools let you easily design, modify, and document your projects in an integrated workflow.
- Advanced Architectural Design & Simple BIM- Speeds design with an extensive collection of parametric object types and shapes for walls and compound walls, doors, windows, stairs, railings, roofs, and slabs.
- Advanced Mechanical Design Tools - Includes advanced tools for 3D solid and surface modelling. The thread tool, twisted extrude, extrude to face, imprint tool, parametric holes, imprint and more enable the easy creation of your more complicated professional designs. A new ACIS® R24 3D solid modelling engine.
- Advanced Modification Tools - Includes a number of tools that enhance 3D modification for facet editing, lofting, bending and unbending of objects. These tools become even more powerful when combined with the Advanced Part Tree.
- Advanced Part Tree - Expands on the Part Tree technology in TurboCAD Pro. Often referred to as history-based editing, the Part Tree can be used as a selective undo/redo tool.
- Superior File Support -Open, insert, or embed up to 35 file formats and export up to 28, including AutoCAD® .DWG, .DXF, SketchUp® .SKP, Adobe 3D .PDF, .STL for 3D Printing and more.
- Smooth Surface Mesh Modelling Tools- Use existing 3D modelling tools to create a smooth surface mesh (smesh). Control the resolution, smoothness and more.
...and much more!
- Premium, professional features you want at a more affordable price
- Low learning curve, especially when switching from other CAD
- Advanced architectural and mechanical toolsets for greater control and flexibility
- Exceptional performance features for superior productivity
- Outstanding File Compatibility
- NEW! Advanced Blending Functionality with new 3D Fillet options allow for much more organic and realistic object creation. These options includes a new Holdline Blend, used to blend using associative polylines, and a new Variable Blend, used to blend between points and then adjust their radial amounts via the part tree.
- NEW! Bend to Path and Part Tree operation can bend an ACIS® solid object along a line, arc, or curve.
- NEW! 3D Law Tools use mathematical formulas to define how resulting objects are modified. The new Curve from Law tool creates a parametrically defined 2D or 3D curve that can be used by the Graphic on Path tool, in Sweeps, etc. Surface from Law generates an entirely new parametric surface object; Warp Entity by Law can warp an existing 3D solid; and Offset with Laws reshapes resulting offset object based on a formula.
- NEW/IMPROVED! Mirror Copy Tool for 3D Objects includes New Mirror along Face option and New Try to Create Single Object, plus operations are now recorded in the Part Tree.
- NEW! Point Cloud Support offers tools to interpret a set of data points in X, Y, and Z coordinates, used to represent the external surface of an object. Open and Save a point cloud using .PDC and .XYZ formats. Point Cloud Triangulation can extract a surface from a point cloud data set, and new Subset Point Cloud can select a subset of an existing point cloud and create a separate entity.
- NEW! Convert Roof Slabs takes a classic TurboCAD roof, and converts it to a set of roof slabs. This makes it more convenient to create and edit custom roofs (clipped gable roof, dormer, etc...).
- NEW! Trim Roof Slab by Plane tool allows you to trim a Roof Slab by the plane of other roof slabs, standard roofs, or walls.
- NEW! Redsdk 4.x Engine with Photorealistic Enhancements includes new Portals to designate objects as transparent to sky luminances, and new Tone Mapping Controls that are both interactive and graphical.
- IMPROVED! Render Manager and workflow of rendering components including materials, luminances, environments, and advanced render styles.
- NEW! Highlighting of 3D objects & parts of 3D objects while using certain tools in Redsdk mode including imprinting, quick pull & 3D mirror copying.
…and much more!
|Platform||Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8, Windows 10|
- 64-bit requirements:Microsoft Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista - 4 GB RAM.
- 32-bit requirements:Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP - 4GB RAM.
- 32-bit version of TurboCAD Pro and Pro Platinum will run on XP and Vista platforms, however, these platforms are no longer being officially supported. TurboCAD is designed for desktops or laptops that meet these requirements. Windows RT technology for use on tablets is not supported.
Recommended: Your experience with TurboCAD Pro and Pro Platinum will be greatly enhanced with a newer generation, higher speed CPU, and 8+ GB RAM. The optional GPU-accelerated Redsdk render modes require a supported graphic processing unit (either a chip on the board, or on a video card). The latest video drivers are typically required. Newer boards with more power and VRAM generally provide greater performance. RedSDK list of supported Video Cards and Drivers at:
For advice on the best TurboCAD product for your needs call Paul Tracey on 01962 835 081 (1), or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.