TurboCAD 2015 Professional
Professional 2D/3D drafting, modelling, & photorealistic rendering.
TurboCAD Pro is professional CAD software with powerful 2D/3D drafting, detailing, surface and solid modelling, photorealistic lighting and rendering, and extensive file support. .
Call us on 01962 835 081 for Pre-Sales Advice
TurboCAD Pro is a brilliant collection of professional 2D/3D CAD tools to design, modify, present, and document in an integrated fashion. Advanced technology—a powerful drafting palette, D-Cube constraints, and ACIS® engine—enhance productivity. Rendering features produce powerful presentations. AutoCAD® 2D work-a-like mode and 35 file formats supported including .DWG, .DXF, .SKP, 3D .PDF, and .STL for 3D printing.
- Professional 2D/3D design tools, a powerful drafting palette, history tree with editor, PDF underlay, and more.
- Time saving features like GPU-accelerated drawing engine, Xref support, multi-threading, and 64-bit compatibility.
- AutoCAD® 2D work-a-like mode with dynamic input and command line for an easier learning curve when you switch.
- Powerful architectural tools like a house wizard, self-healing walls, parametric architectural objects, and more.
- Robust mechanical tools with ACIS® R24 engine, 3D solid & surface design, parametric parts manager, & more.
- Photorealistic rendering & visualization with high-quality lighting, materials, and environments.
- Compatible with 35 industry standard file formats including AutoCAD .DWG, .DXF, SketchUp .SKP, 3D .PDF, .STL for 3D printing
- Proven CAD Solution for over 20 years
- Professional features you want at a great price
- Low learning curve, especially when switching from other CAD
- Exceptional performance feature for superior productivity
- Outstanding File Compatibility
New & Improved Productivity/Usability
- NEW! Conceptual Selector - Transcends state of the art manipulation of 3D objects and editing. Customise the selector to any visual or editing parameters e.g. move, scale, rotate.
- IMPROVED! Nudge functionality - More efficient pick-up and placement of selected object(s) using the numbers pad.
- IMPROVED! Block/Group Editing - Snap to objects outside the block or group.
- IMPROVED! UI - Resize all dialog boxes as desired for your design environment. eg. screen size, resolution.
- IMPROVED! Contact Manager & File Sharing - Create and maintain contact lists and send files to individuals or groups
Improved Architectural/Simple BIM Tools
- IMPROVED! IFC Import - Import of Walls, Doors, Windows, Slabs and Roofs
New & Improved Drafting & Detailing
- IMPROVED! Dimension Text Non-rotatable dimension text
- NEW! Sorted Layers in Drop down lists - Change the control view order in Design Director and the same ordering will be in all other Layer controls.
- IMPROVED Trim tools - Ability to trim hatched or closed objects and maintain the hatch or closure.
- NEW! Dimension units format By Drawing - Globally define the dimension units at the drawing level.
- IMPROVED! Join Polyline Tool - The join polyline tool now works on bezier and splines without converting them to polyline. The original curve status is maintained.
New & Improved 3D Modelling/Mechanical
- NEW! Extract Surface from Faces - Create Surface from Faces [ACIS] tool now retains the source object.
- NEW! Create Surface from Solid - Create Surface from Solids tool now retains the source object.
- IMPROVED! Quick Pull
- Manipulate multiple co-planar faces simultaneously.
- You can now thicken ACIS Surfaces.
- Dynamically switch between Quick Pull and Imprint modes
- NEW! Wire Wrapping - Wrap a wire around a 3D-solid for use as an extrusion or sweep path.
New & Improved Interoperability
- IMPROVED! DWG/DXF Read/Write filters - Move to a latest Teigha engine. We import dynamic blocks as a simple blocks.
- NEW! SKP 2015 Support - Interoperability of SU 2015 files
- NEW! Image: visual effects - New properties when exporting: brightness, contrast, saturation, transparency
New & Improved Rendering
- IMPROVED! Redsdk Materials - Redsdk updated to the the 126.96.36.199 Engine with NEW! Redsdk Bump Displacement Shader.
|Platform||Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8|
TurboCAD Pro is delivered in a 64-bit version to take full advantage of your hardware’s available computer memory to load, process, and render CAD files. A 32-bit version is also available if required by your hardware.
64-bit System Requirements: Microsoft Windows ® 8* 64-bit, Windows 7 (64-bit), Vista (64-bit) - 2 GB RAM.
32-bit System Requirements: Microsoft Windows ® 8*, Windows 7, Windows Vista**, Windows XP** - 1GB RAM.
*TurboCAD is designed for desktops or laptops that meet the indicated system requirements. Windows RT technology for use on tablets is not supported.
** 32-bit version of TurboCAD Pro and Pro Platinum will run on XP and Vista platforms; however, these platforms are no longer being officially supported.
Your experience with TurboCAD Pro and Pro Platinum will be greatly enhanced with a newer generation, higher speed CPU, and 4+ GB RAM
The optional GPU-accelerated Redsdk render modes require a supported graphic processing unit (either a chip on the board, or on a video card). The latest video drivers are typically required. Newer boards with more power and VRAM generally provide greater performance.
RedSDK list of supported Video Cards and Drivers: http://www.redway3d.com/pages/GPUList.php
For advice on the best TurboCAD product for your needs call Paul Tracey on 01962 835 081 (1), or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.