TurboCAD Deluxe 2016
Powerful 2D/3D drafting, modelling, and photorealistic rendering
TurboCAD Deluxe 2016 lets you create presentation-ready floorplans, models, illustrations, and more. Design and share ideas with drafting, modelling, and photorealistic rendering at a great price.
- Context-Sensitive Help- Right-click to instantly access recently used tools, recently entered values. A quick way to change or reset reference points - if a tool is active, the context menu provides a contextual toolbar as well.
- Flexible User Interface- Turn on and off only the tools you want to see as you work in a familiar, windows like, customisable interface. Display comprehensive set of design tools with full explanations in the beginner mode.
- Page Set Up Wizard - Breeze through questions designed to help you define your drawing’s size and orientation, units of measurement, printing scale & viewpoints.
- Advanced Handle-Based Editing - Save time, draw more accurately & quickly with handles for scaling, but also for rotating, moving and aligning objects.
- New Conceptual Selector- Manipulate & modify 3D objects like never before. The flexible design of Conceptual Selector allows you to customise any parameters in the application.
- Snaps & Geometric Alignment Aids - Draw lines quickly. Let snap tools automatically align with the closest center point, end point, or points you choose.
- Superior File Support - Open, insert, or embed up to 35 file formats and export up to 28, including AutoCAD® .DWG, .DXF, SketchUp® .SKP, Adobe 3D .PDF, .STL for 3D Printing and more.
...and much more!
- NEW/IMPROVED! Mirror Copy Tool for 3D Objects includes New Mirror along Face option and New Try to Create Single Object, plus operations are now recorded in the Part Tree.
- NEW! Slot Tools including slot, circular slot, and circular slot by center and radius add flexibility to inventors, woodworking and furniture design
- IMPROVED! Conceptual Selector makes it easier to manipulate and modify 3D objects. Now users can drag reference points and rotation bars with CTRL, and scale handles on boundary boxed as in classic mode.
- IMPROVED! House Wizard Tool- Quickly layout a house plan, placing and sizing each room, drop in closets, passageways, a garage, and even decking. Allows you to name rooms while in the tool saving you time.
- NEW! Highlighting of 3D objects and parts of 3D objects while using tools in Redsdk mode including imprinting, quick pull & 3D mirror copying
- NEW! Redsdk 4.x Engine with Photorealistic Enhancements includes new Portals to designate objects as transparent to sky luminances, and new Tone Mapping Controls that are both interactive and graphical. Also Transparent Fill Support now works the same in both Redsdk and GDI. A solid brush pattern can also be called a fill.
- IMPROVED! Render Manager and workflow of rendering components including materials, luminances, environments, and advanced render styles.
- IMPROVED! DWG and DXF File Support enhances interoperability with other CAD applications with the addition of the latest Teigha engine.
- NEW! File Management Options- Improve workflow with new Backup of Open Documents on Program Close. Next time you start, the same documents are automatically reloaded so you can pick up where you left off. The new File Buffer feature saves the Undo/Redo buffer and is reloaded when the file is opened, so even if you didn’t mean to save your last changes, you can undo them. TurboCAD even saves new Untitled Documents simply named “Untitled” followed by the date/time so you never loose changes.
- NEW! 3D Slice by Facet- TurboCAD makes it easy to slice, or divide, one or more 3D objects into new objects, by specifying the slicing plane. The 3D slice tool, which offers the ability to slice by line, by plane, by workplane, and by surface, now includes Slice by Facet.
|Platform||Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8, Windows 10|
- 64-bit requirements:Microsoft Windows® 10, Windows
8, Windows 7, Vista - 2 GB RAM.
- 32-bit requirements:Microsoft Windows 10, Windows
8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP - 1GB RAM.
- 32-bit version of TurboCAD Pro and Pro Platinum will run on XP and Vista platforms, however, these platforms are no longer being officially supported. TurboCAD is designed for desktops or laptops that meet these requirements. Windows RT technology for use on tablets is not supported.
Recommended: Your experience with TurboCAD Pro and Pro Platinum will be greatly enhanced with a newer generation, higher speed CPU, and 4+ GB RAM. The optional GPU-accelerated Redsdk render modes require a supported graphic processing unit (either a chip on the board, or on a video card). The latest video drivers are typically required. Newer boards with more power and VRAM generally provide greater performance. RedSDK list of supported Video Cards and Drivers at: