TurboCAD Mac Deluxe 2D/3D V7
Precision 2D Drafting & 3D Modelling
- Packed with New & Improved Features
- Design Anything with Complete 2D/3D Design Tools
- Create and Easily Manage Detailed Designs
- Precise Architectural Design Features
- Share Designs with Ease
TurboCAD® Mac Deluxe 2D/3D is the complete precision design solution. Design with powerful 2D/3D draftingand modeling tools without sacrificing speed or ease of use. Access libraries of pre-drawn symbols and floor plans. Import and export many common file formats including AutoCAD® .DWG 2011.
Outstanding New Features
New! 3D Doors and Walls – Walls and doors are no longer confined to 2D representation, they can now be either 2D or 3D simply by entering a wall or door height value.
New! 3D Windows – As with walls and doors, windows can be featured in both 2D or 3D depending on your needs.
New! Architectural Format of Objects and Dimensions – TurboCAD Mac Deluxe v6 now boasts the ability to display dimensions in fractional feet and inches.
Incredible DWG/DXF Format Support! – Open and save in the latest .DWG and DXF file formats – 2010/2011. This will enable users to collaborate with people using even the latest AutoCAD® versions.
Complete Set of 2D Drafting Tools– TurboCAD Mac Deluxe offers an large selection of 2D drafting tools for incredible design capabilities. Choose from a number of 2D drafting tools including line, arch, curve, ellipse, and spline tools. Access text and dimensioning tools and 2D modifier tools like fillet & chamber tools as well as 2D Transformation tools for easy editing.
Design in 2D and 3D in One Easy to Use Application – TurboCAD Mac Deluxe has all the powerful 2D drafting and design features of TurboCAD Mac Designer, as well as all the additional tools for creating 3D models and shaded view renderings. Plus, TurboCAD Mac Deluxe come with a complete 2D/3D parts and symbols library to drag and drop into your drawings and speed up the design process.
Drafting Assistant & Snaps - The Drafting Assistant thinks like a drafter. It automatically knows where construction lines are typically wanted and displays them temporarily as you draw. Combined with snaps to quickly locate tangent and perpendicular points or align to x, y, z axis edges, faces or workplanes, making TurboCAD Mac ideal for modelling in 3D or quickly laying floorplans, diagrams and more.
Advanced Tools for 3D Design & Rendering - TurboCAD Mac Deluxe goes beyond Designer allowing users to create 3D models without sacrificing speed or ease of use.
- Mesh tools – create 3D mesh designs from multiple points
- Surface modelling – primitive, complex and advanced surface tools, as well as surface modifiers and transformation tools are all included
- ACIS® Solid modelling technology - Choose from a variety of 3D primitives and access 3D utilities, solid feature tools, solid face modification tools, and more.
1,000 Floor Plans - Start from scratch or choose from any one of these pre-designed floor plans you can customise to make each one your own.
Over 11,000 2D/3D Symbols and Parts - Choose from thousands of parts and symbols to effortlessly add to your design including electrical, mechanical, bathroom, kitchen, construction, LAN, CMOS, doors, windows, counters, fasteners, HVAC and more.
History Free Editing - Easily move, scale or rotate the individual components of your parts without having to maintain a part-tree.
File Interoperability - TurboCAD offers outstanding file compatibility with dozens of industry file formats. Opens and save in the latest .DWG and DXF file formats – 2010/2011.
Easily import your graphic designs files into TurboCAD and turn them into precision CAD drawings with dimensions. Plus, export technical drawings from TurboCAD into desktop publishing formats, perfect for use in brochures and all other marketing materials.
Import or export from these popular formats: 3DS, Adobe® EPS, Adobe® Illustrator (export only), Adobe® Photoshop®, BMP, AutoCAD® DWG/DXF, IGS, JPG, PICT, PNG with alpha channel export, ACIS® SAT, Spline, STL, STEP, TIFF, TEXT, Truespace COB, Claris CAD (import only)
You can also use TurboCAD’s powerful batch conversion tool to batch convert a collection of drawings to other file formats.
Architectural Design Tools - Smart walls - self-healing walls automatically join and intersect, intelligently to speed design. Additional Walls options include auto-dimensioning (applied as they are drawn), auto trim of wall vertices, and assignment of hatch patterns and colours.
Printing, Publishing & PDF - Use the page layouts to publish your design from up to 4 different view angles on a single page. New shaded view options for Page Layouts offer greater control of how the printed document will look. Users can also save designs as single or multi-page PDFs in standard or custom sizes for sending via email.
Verify your Designs - A set of sophisticated surface analysis tools will help you maintain design integrity by providing critical information about your designs such as evaluating the smoothness of one or more surfaces, useful for identifying surface irregularities. Then choose from any of four curvature plot styles Gaussian, Mean, Min Radius and Max Radius.
New 2D/3D Design Tools
New! Drawing Wizard
A new multi-step wizard helps users quickly set up their drawing, defining unit format, paper size, print, drawing scale annotation settings, text and dimension.
New! DWG Paper Space & Viewpoints Like AutoCAD,
TurboCAD Mac files now support two drawing areas which include model space and paper space. All modelling is typically done in model space, while paper space is an area typically used to organise data for printing. The paper space sections of a DWG file may contain title blocks and annotations that are associated with the model.
New! Mark-up & Redlining Tools
Mark-up 2D and 3D objects using line, circle, revision cloud, highlighter, text, rectangular text box and leader. New Trim Region Tool Use this tool to rapidly trim a closed region. Simply click inside or outside to control which side is trimmed.
New 2D/3D Design Tools
Conic section tools allow users to easily obtain a curve generated by the intersection of a cone with a plane.
- Two Point Conic Tool creates a conic by specifying the start and end points plus specification of a rho value.
- Three Point Conic Tool creates a conic by specifying the start, end, slope control and the rho value.
- Four Point Conic Tool creates a conic by specifying the start point, end point, slope control point and shoulder point.
New Architectural Tools New!
Slab Tool Create a foundation that attaches to the bottom of existing walls. The slab’s thickness is projected below the wall; the greater the thickness, the further the slab projects downward.
Another property of slabs is the offset, which determines how far the slab extends from the wall. You can control the slab thickness and offset in the Data Entry window.
New! Roof Tool
TurboCAD Mac Pro can quickly create a roof that attaches to the top of existing walls. The offset value determines how far the roof extends from the wall. There are two types of roof, hip and flat, available in the Data Entry window, each with different properties.
Hip Roof Type – Specify the pitch and soffit size. The roof’s pitch is projected above the wall; the greater the pitch, the further the roof projects. The soffit value determines how far the roof extends from the wall. Flat Roof Type - Specify the thickness. The roof’s thickness is projected above the wall; the greater the thickness, the further the roof projects.
New Usability Enhancements
New! Custom Toolbar Creation
Create custom toolbars for quick access to your favorite TurboCAD Mac tools. New! Context Sensitive Help System Context-sensitive help provides the fastest possible way to get help for any desired tool. Simply place the cursor over any tool then press “F1”. This instantly takes you to that tool’s explanation in the electronic user guide.
New! Print Tools
- New Print Window is a simply way to quickly print just what you want. Enter coordinate values, or simply drag the mouse over the area of your design you wish to print.
- New Print by Layer Tool is extremely useful when you have multiple sets of data within one file that needs printing. One particular example is printing multiple sheet drawings.
- New! 3D Connexion Space Mouse Support Enjoy greater control when working in 3D. Pan, zoom and rotate your TurboCAD Mac model or camera as if you were holding it in your hand. It’s a level of control that’s simply not possible with a traditional mouse and keyboard, yet it’s fully supported by TurboCAD Mac.
- New Content New! Materials Nearly 2,000 new materials have been added to the materials library for greater, more photorealistic rendering and visualisation. New! Symbols Over 25,000 new symbols including electrical, mechanical and architectural.
Greater Interoperability Features Improved! AutoCAD 2013 (DWG) filter Work with the latest AutoCAD® and AutoCAD LT files. Users can also easily import old TurboCAD Mac files when saved to this format. New! File Formats Supported New Import Filters - EPS, Facet, PDF, PhotoShop, SketchUp New Export Filters - OBJ, VRML
|Platform||Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion|
- 256 MB of RAM
- 200 MB Free on Hard Disk
- DVD-ROM Drive
- Macintosh OS X 32 MB Accelerated video card with OpenGL support
- Leopard and Snow Leopard compatible
- 512 MB RAM
- 250 MB Free Hard Drive Space
- 1 GB Allocated Virtual Memory
- Internet connection and service to access some online content