TurboCAD Mac Pro V6
Professional 2D/3D Drafting, Modelling & Rendering
TurboCAD® Mac Pro offers the ultimate in design , productivity and ease of use. Access powerful 2D drafting, 3D surface and ACIS® solid modelling tools, plus over 11,000 pre-drawn symbols and 1000 editable floor plans to design anything.
New! 3D Walls – Walls are no longer confined to 2D representation, they can now be either 2D or 3D simply by entering a wall height value.
New! 3D Doors – Program updates mean that doors can also now be represented in both 2D or 3D, simply by entering a door height value.
New! 3D Windows – As with walls and doors, windows can be featured in both 2D or 3D depending on your needs.
New! Architectural Format of Objects and Dimensions – TurboCAD Mac Pro v6 now boosts the ability to display dimensions in fractional feet and inches.
New! Incredible DWG/DXF Format Support! – Open and save in the latest .DWG and DXF file formats – 2010/2011. This will enable users to collaborate with people using even the latest AutoCAD® versions.
Sketch rendering options are available for enhanced interpretation of both stills and animations to give an artistic hand-drawn effect. Sketch rendering is a valuable tool for showcasing the conceptual design stage, as it effectively avoids the feeling of a completed design. It also allows you to demonstrate a more emotional appeal within your designs that is not possible from a photorealistic interpretation.
Sketch styles available: Cartoon, Colour Wash, Contour, Hand Drawn, Hatch, Ink Print, Line & Colour Fill, Line & Shadow, Mosaic, Oil Painting, Rough Pencil, Soft Pencil and Stipple.
ACIS® Solid Modelling allows you access to 3D utilities including: Trim, Add, Subtract, Union, Split, Stitch & thicken. In addition solid feature tools are also accessible including: Blend, 3D Fillet & Chamber, Shelling, Bend, Hole & Boss.
Some examples of the ACIS tools include:
- Bend Solid: bends a solid about an axis through a given radius.
- Trim Solid: trims a solid with a curve, surface or solid. The trim tool is useful for removing material from a base solid.
- Skinned Solids: creates a solid from a collection of closed profiles. Allows creation of skin solids using profiles composed of individual curves (such as circles or ellipses) or grouped curves. A profile of individual curves does not have to be grouped for use with this tool.
- Polygon from Curve Tool: draws a polygon with the number of sides determined by chosen points.
1,000 Floor Plans – Flexibility to start your own floor plan from scratch, or simply choose from one of the many pre-designed floor plans available; all of which can be customised to make each one unique to your specification.
Complete Set of 2D Tools – Unlimited deign capabilities available with use of a complete set of 2D tools. Choose from a number of 2D drafting tools including line, arch, curve, ellipse, and spline tools. Access text and dimensioning tools and 2D modifier tools like fillet & chamfer tools as well as 2D Transformation tools for easy editing.
2D tools include:
- Polygon from Curves Tool: draws a polygon with the number of sides determined by chosen points.
- Connect Curve Tool: Join Option - The Join Curve option replaces the two curves you select with a new spline curve. This tool will also join two polylines .
- Sketch Spline Tool: samples points as the cursor moves and creates a smooth spline through the sampled data. Once selected this tool has two options, the Sketch Spline tool and Sketch on a Surface tool.
- Fair Spline Tool: The Fair Spline command provides a tool to globally smooth a curve. Fairing a spline optimally moves control vertices to locations that minimize large curvature variations.
Architectural Design Tools –
- Smart Walls: TurboCAD Mac’s self-healing walls automatically join, intersect, intelligently to speed design. Additional Walls options include auto-dimensioning (applied as they are drawn), auto trim of wall vertices, and assignment of hatch patterns and colours.
- Parametric Doors & Windows: Choose from 3 door styles (Single, Single Standard, or Double) and 3 window styles (Overlapping Sill, Standard Sill and Tight Sill) to drag-and-drop into a wall, and TurboCAD Mac will automatically create an opening in the wall. In addition, users can offset the door or window a prescribed distance from the end of the wall for rapid and precise placement.
Incredible File Interoperability- TurboCAD’s outstanding file compatibility with dozens of industry file formats makes this programs invaluable to its users. Open and save in the latest .DWG and DXF file formats – 2010/2011. Supports many of the latest industry file formats including AutoCAD.
Export technical drawings from TurboCAD into desktop publishing formats, perfect for use in brochures and all other marketing materials.
You can also use TurboCAD’s powerful batch conversion tool to batch convert a collection of drawings to other file formats.
Over 11,000 2D/3D Symbols and Parts - Choose from thousands of parts and symbols to effortlessly add to your design including electrical, mechanical, bathroom, kitchen, construction, LAN, CMOS, doors, windows, counters, fasteners, HVAC and more. Use the symbols browser to quickly locate just what you need, enhanced to now display symbol filenames.
Printing, Publishing & PDF - Use the page layouts to publish your design up to 4 different angles on a single page. New shaded view options for Page Layouts offer greater control of how the printed document will look. Users can also save designs as single or multi-page PDF’s in standard or custom sizes for sending via e – mail.
Verify your Designs - A set of sophisticated surface analysis tools will help maintain proper design integrity by providing critical information about your designs such as evaluating the smoothness of one or more surfaces, useful for identifying surface irregularities. Then choose from any of four curvature plot styles Gaussian, Mean, Min Radius and Max Raduis.
|Platform||Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion|
- 256 MB of RAM
- 200 MB Free on Hard Disk
- DVD-ROM Drive
- Macintosh OS X (10.4 or greater) 32 MB Accelerated video card with OpenGL support Leopard and Snow Leopard compatible
- Mac OS X 10.4.5+ or later PPC/Intel
- 512 MB RAM
- 250 MB Free Hard Drive Space
- 1 GB Allocated Virtual Memory
- Internet connection and service to access some online content