TurboCAD 2015 Pro Platinum
Premium 2D/3D CAD with specialised professional toolsets.
TurboCAD Pro Platinum is premium, professional CAD for 2D/3D drafting, detailing, modelling, & rendering, plus advanced architectural and mechanical toolsets and outstanding file sharing for greater control and flexibility.
Call us on 01962 835 081 for Pre-Sales Advice
TurboCAD Pro Platinum is premium, professional 2D/3D CAD. It includes all the speed and technology of TurboCAD Pro for drafting, detailing, modelling, and photorealistic rendering. Plus, get advanced architectural and mechanical design toolsets, superior rendering, programming, an AutoCAD® 2D work-a-like mode, and superior file support (.DWG, .DXF, .SKP, IFC for simple BIM, 3D .PDF, .STL for 3D printing) for greater flexibility and control.
- Advanced architectural tools including simple BIM, parametric doors, windows, slabs, roofs, stairs, and rails, compound walls, schedules, and powerful section and elevation tools.
- Advanced mechanical tools including more robust 3D surface and ACIS® solid modelling tools, smooth surface mesh tools, and more.
- Part Tree acts like a selective Undo/Redo
- Parametric Constraint Tools—geometric, dimensional, midpoint and patterns / associative arrays
- UV Mapping to create more realistic renders
- Ruby Scripting and SDK programming
- Compatible with over 35 industry standard file formats including AutoCAD .DWG, .DXF, Sketchup .SKP, IFC for simple BIM, 3D .PDF, .STL for 3D printing
- Premium, professional features you want at a more affordable price
- Low learning curve, especially when switching from other CAD
- Advanced architectural and mechanical toolsets for greater control and flexibility
- Exceptional performance features for superior productivity
- Outstanding File Compatibility
New & Improved Productivity/Usability
- NEW! Conceptual Selector - Transcends state of the art manipulation of 3D objects and editing. Customise the selector to any visual or editing parameters e.g. move, scale, rotate.
- IMPROVED! Nudge functionality - More efficient pick-up and placement of selected object(s) using the numbers pad.
- IMPROVED! Block/Group Editing - Snap to objects outside the block or group.
- IMPROVED! UI - Resize all dialog boxes as desired for your design environment. eg. screen size, resolution.
- IMPROVED! Contact Manager & File Sharing - Create and maintain contact lists and send files to individuals or groups
Improved Architectural/Simple BIM Tools
- IMPROVED! IFC Import - Import of Walls, Doors, Windows, Slabs and Roofs
- IMPROVED! Improved Roof Tool–
- Improved Roof Slope functionality - allow input of Rise/Run amount and/or Degrees.
- Roof Slabs - Make a roof slab object type Roof Miter- edge cut orientation (plumb or square).
- Add Roof Wall Modifier tool added to Top & Bottom Modifier
- Add Roof Modifier tool added
New & Improved Drafting & Detailing
- NEW! Dimension units format By Drawing - Globally define the dimension units at the drawing level.
- NEW! Sorted Layers in Drop down lists - Change the control view order in Design Director and the same ordering will be in all other Layer controls.
- IMPROVED! Dimension Text Non-rotatable dimension text
- IMPROVED Trim tools - Ability to trim hatched or closed objects and maintains the hatch or closure.
- IMPROVED! Join Polyline Tool - The join polyline tool now works on bezier and splines without converting them to polyline. The original curve status is maintained.
- IMPROVED Format Painter Tool - Ability to use Format Painter to transfer Custom Properties and Property Set Definitions (PSD) from one object to another. A crucial feature for extending your BIM/IFC models.
New & Improved 3D Modelling/Mechanical
- NEW! Extract Surface from Faces - Create Surface from Faces [ACIS] tool now retains the source object.
- NEW! Create Surface from Solid - Create Surface from Solids tool now retains the source object.
- NEW! Wire Wrapping - Wrap a wire around a 3D-solid for use as an extrusion or sweep path.
- IMPROVED! Quick Pull
- Manipulate multiple co-planar faces simultaneously.
- You can now thicken ACIS Surfaces.
- Dynamically switch between Quick Pull and Imprint modes
- IMPROVED! Smooth Surface (SMESH) Enhancements - A set of tools for editing SMESH as symmetrical models
- IMPROVED! Drafting Breaks - Ability to add multiple breaks to a single Drafting Object
- IMPROVED! Unbend Sheet Tool - New Get Bend Lines option
New & Improved Interoperability
- NEW! SKP 2015 Support - Interoperability of SU 2015 files
- NEW! Image: visual effects - New properties when exporting: brightness, contrast, saturation, transparency
- IMPROVED! DWG/DXF Read/Write filters - Move to a latest Teigha engine. We import dynamic blocks as a simple blocks.
New & Improved Rendering
- IMPROVED! Redsdk Materials - Redsdk updated to the the 126.96.36.199 Engine with NEW! Redsdk Bump Displacement Shader.
- IMPROVED! Dynamic Cutaway Plane - Cutting Plane works in Draft and in mixing Draft + Wireframe and Draft + Hidden Line modes
|Platform||Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8, Windows 10|
TurboCAD Pro Platinum is delivered in a 64-bit version to take full advantage of your hardware’s available computer memory to load, process, and render CAD files. A 32-bit version is also available if required by your hardware.
64-bit System Requirements:
Microsoft Windows ® 10*, Windows ® 8* 64-bit, Windows 7 (64-bit), Vista (64-bit) - 2 GB RAM.
32-bit System Requirements:
Microsoft Windows ® 10*, Windows ® 8*, Windows 7, Windows Vista**, Windows XP** - 1GB RAM.
*TurboCAD is designed for desktops or laptops that meet the indicated system requirements. Windows RT technology used on some tablets is not supported.
** 32-bit version of TurboCAD Pro will run on XP and Vista platforms; however, these platforms are no longer being officially supported.
Your experience with TurboCAD Pro and TurboCAD Pro Platinum will be greatly enhanced with a newer generation, higher speed CPU, 4+ GB RAM.
The optional GPU-accelerated Redsdk render modes require a supported graphic processing unit (either a chip on the board, or on a video card). The latest video drivers are typically required. Newer boards with more power and VRAM generally provide greater performance.
RedSDK list of supported Video Cards and Drivers:
For advice on the best TurboCAD product for your needs call Paul Tracey on 01962 835 081 (1), or e-mail email@example.com.