TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape Deluxe V16
The easy way to design your dream home!
- House Builder – quickly set up and design with ease
- Floor/Foundation Builder – create foundations complete with footings
- Kitchen Builder – design the perfect kitchen workspace
- Bathroom Builder – add an extra bathroom or remodel your current one
- Deck Builder – extend living to the outdoors
- Shed Builder – perfect for extra storage space, or a playhouse for the children
NEW Floor and Ceiling Framing
The floor and ceiling functionality has been improved to make it faster and easier to specify your framing configuration. You can now designate the specific floor joist, rim joist and opening header from the catalog. In addition, you can also specify the Usage and Phase from the library which can be sorted and grouped appropriately for lumber ordering and delivery.
IMPROVED Tapered Columns
Columns can now be tapered using several new variables. By editing the properties of a column, you can change its shape to control the taper distance in either direction to achieve the look of the column desired. Taper distances can be set for rectangular and also for round columns.
Duplicate to Locations improvements
The Duplicate to Locations command has been enhanced to prompt whether you would like to erase the original selection or not.
2D Roof Component Display added
A new 2D roof component has been added to the roof object to display the representation in plan view independently from the elevation view; now roof line styles, colors and weights can be designated independently in these views.
Mirror Command Improvement
The Mirror command has been enhanced to prompt whether you would like to erase the original selection or not.
NEW From Template
The New ‘From Template’ command allows you to select from a series of predefined templates on startup, and use these settings as a base for a new project. Templates may contain the following:
• Wall framing configurations
• Building Location settings
• Program Settings
• Dimension setting configurations
• Drafting preferences
IMPROVED Print Scale Override
The print scale override function allows you to independently specify the print scale from the drawing (view) scale. Now you can keep your drawing scale and annotation consistent but override the print scale independently when outputting to a print device.
IMPROVED Nudge Command
Under the Drawing Settings section of the Program Settings dialog you can now set up the feature to use the arrow keys for one nudge distance and another distance that uses the Control key in combination with the arrow keys.
You can now choose to only activate auto scroll when depressing the Control key. The auto-scroll feature is an extremely useful feature when drawing objects such as walls that might be longer than anticipated in your current view.
NEW Split Dimension
Allows you to select a dimension and specify points at which to split the dimension.
NEW Join Dimension
Reverse of the Split dimension command
NEW Align Dimensions
Allows you to select a primary dimension and then select other dimensions to be moved into alignment with the primary.
IMPROVED Suppress 0 on Dimension Units
The suppress 0 function now gives you added control over the display of your dimension units.
New TurboFloorPlan v16 offers the ability to now set the bottom, middle and top justification of the leader text in the dimension style. You also have the ability to set the distance between the end of the tail of the leader and the start of the leader text.
IMPROVED File Import Options
New options and interface was adding to improved importing of CAD drawings and raster images for Tracing
IMPROVED SketchUp Version 8 Support
SketchUp version 8 file format is supported through the Import Object Wizard and also through the Element Manager when adding content through custom blocks for cabinets, furniture, and other accessories.
Choose from one of the many sample home plans, or use your creativity to begin building your own. Save even more time with the powerful wizards to help you complete your design.
- Choose from hundreds of sample home plans
- Make use of powerful House and Foundation Builder Design Wizards
- Terrain Tools make it possible to place your dream home on a hill or gentle slope
- Choose from a variety of doors and windows
Interior Design Made Simple
Be your own interior designer applying real world colours, materials and custom lighting to walls, furniture and cabinets. Build your own kitchen with custom cabinets. Remodel your bathroom to increase the value of your home.
- Make use of powerful Kitchen and Bathroom Builder Design Wizards
- Plumbing, HVAC and electrical features
- Stairs and Railing – standard, circular, or multi- landing
- Thousands of symbols – furniture, appliances, lighting and more.
Create Custom Cabinets
Turbo FloorPlan makes it easy to create custom cabinets for your new kitchen and bathroom, as well as other areas in your home for extra storage. Choose from a variety of sizes, and then select the right colour and finish. Try different hardware, handle styles and choose the countertops material (such as marble or granite).
Create the perfect outdoor living experience with a deck or patio area, complete with outdoor furniture and lighting. Choose from 2,500 realistic trees, plants, flowers and shrubs to landscape with. Also, comes complete with a useful Plant Encyclopedia to help you choose the right location to place your plants.
- Make use of powerful Deck and Shed Builder Design Wizards
- Exterior furniture and lighting to embellish your designs
- 2,500 trees, plants, flowers and shrubs to choose from
- Plant Encyclopedia (including a UK plant database)
- Driveways, pathways, fences and more!
- Learn how your home consumes energy room by room, appliance by appliance.
- Estimate your home’s energy use – Get an energy use cost estimate for your home. Commit to making changes and watch your costs go down!
- Find out details on implementing solar panels on your home design.
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7|
- Windows 7 / Vista / XP(SP3)
- 500 MHz processor or higher
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- I GB free minimum free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive
- 1024x768 display
- Video card with OpenGL driver and at least 64 MB RAM (128 MB or greater dedicated graphics card recommended)
- Windows-compatible mouse
- Internet connection for online features
- Internet browser to view online help