TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape Pro V17
The Complete Home & Garden Design Software Solution!
- Award-winning professional home & landscape design software
- No previous interior design software experience necessary
- Includes everything from 2D blue prints to detailed 3D home design & landscaping
- Create your dream home in a few simple steps, then add furniture, lighting & decor
- Create the perfect outdoor living space – add plants, furniture, sheds & decking
- Preview your designs with photorealistic 3D visualisation tools
The Professional Home Design Solution
TurboFloorPlan 3D Home & Landscape Pro v17 is the easiest way to design your dream home! Plan all phases of your home from foundation, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing to the walls, windows, doors and custom roof. Visualize a new kitchen, bath, or room addition with custom cabinets, lighting, furniture and appliances. Create “colorboards” of your favorite paint colors, flooring, windows treatments… then swap in one click! Even design outdoor landscaps including decks, fences, paths, lawns and gardens with custom topography and outdoor lighting. It’s everything you need!
- Home Design
No Experience Required
We consider this our professional version, but only because it offers the most easy-to-use features. Even a novice can get started right away!
- QuickStart™ for a simple way to create custom home designs
- Floor Plan Trace to scan and trace your own floor plans
- Professional Designed Home Plan Templates
- Tips and Tricks offer help with the specific tool you’re using
- Training Center with over 100 videos to boost your skills
- Thousands of drag-and-drop symbols
TurboFloorPlan does the work so you don’t have to. It’s got all the tools you need to quickly and easily design your dream home! 2D/3D design with precise auto-dimensions
- Automatic cost estimator and “Building Green” design tips
- Design Tools, Landscape Tools, Building Structure Tools
- Interior and Exterior Lighting Simulations & Fixtures
- Multiple ways to view your TurboFloorPlan Design
- New & Improved interface – easier to use and more intuitive
- Video Tutorials – TurboFloorPlan v17 includes hundreds of video tutorials, while TurboFloorPlan v12-v16 included none
- Templates – TurboFloorPlan v17 includes House, Deck, Furniture Group, Landscaping , and Handicapped Access Templates
- File Import – TurboFloorPlan v17 can import DXF and DWG files, while TurboFloorPlan v16 does only supports DWG import
Floor and Ceiling Framing
The floor and ceiling functionality has been improved to make it faster and easier to specify your framing configuration. You can now designate the specific floor joist, rim joist and opening header from the catalog. In addition, you can also specify the Usage and Phase from the library which can be sorted and grouped appropriately for lumber ordering and delivery.
Columns can now be tapered using several new variables. By editing the properties of a column, you can change its shape to control the taper distance in either direction to achieve the look of the column desired. Taper distances can be set for rectangular and also for round columns.
Duplicate to Locations improvements
The Duplicate to Locations command has been enhanced to prompt whether you would like to erase the original selection or not.
2D Roof Component Display added
A new 2D roof component has been added to the roof object to display the representation in plan view independently from the elevation view; now roof line styles, colors and weights can be designated independently in these views.
Mirror Command Improvement
The Mirror command has been enhanced to prompt whether you would like to erase the original selection or not.
The New ‘From Template’ command allows you to select from a series of predefined templates on startup, and use these settings as a base for a new project. Templates may contain the following:
• Wall framing configurations
• Building Location settings
• Program Settings
• Dimension setting configurations
• Drafting preferences
Print Scale Override
The print scale override function allows you to independently specify the print scale from the drawing (view) scale. Now you can keep your drawing scale and annotation consistent but override the print scale independently when outputting to a print device.
Under the Drawing Settings section of the Program Settings dialog you can now set up the feature to use the arrow keys for one nudge distance and another distance that uses the Control key in combination with the arrow keys.
You can now choose to only activate auto scroll when depressing the Control key. The auto-scroll feature is an extremely useful feature when drawing objects such as walls that might be longer than anticipated in your current view.
Allows you to select a dimension and specify points at which to split the dimension.
Reverse of the Split dimension command
Allows you to select a primary dimension and then select other dimensions to be moved into alignment with the primary.
Suppress 0 on Dimension Units
The suppress 0 function now gives you added control over the display of your dimension units.
New TurboFloorPlan v17 offers the ability to now set the bottom, middle and top justification of the leader text in the dimension style. You also have the ability to set the distance between the end of the tail of the leader and the start of the leader text.
File Import Options
New options and interface was adding to improved importing of CAD drawings and raster images for Tracing
SketchUp Version 8 Support
SketchUp version 8 file format is supported through the Import Object Wizard and also through the Element Manager when adding content through custom blocks for cabinets, furniture, and other accessories.
Home Builder and Design Wizard
Choose one of the many sample home plans, or use your creativity to begin building your own from scratch. Save even more time with the powerful home builder wizard that lets you quickly set up your design with ease.
Use the floor/foundation builder wizard to quickly add a foundation with walls and footings.
Create an incredible variety of unique, custom roofs. Drag and drop to automatically add dormers. You can even insert accessories such as vents and solar panels.
Energy Saving Solar Panels
Make you home energy efficient by adding solar panels and vents to roofs.
Add unique touches to the exterior of your home, like columns and lighting, shutter on windows, curved stairs and more.
Paint, Materials & Textures
Select from a huge collection of exterior and interior paint colours. Choose from our library of materials and textures such as siding, bricks or stucco to apply to the exterior of your home, or alternatively scan in your own.
Plan your Interior Design or Remodel
Kitchen Builder and Design Wizard
Quickly design the kitchen you have always wanted. Use the Kitchen Builder and Design Wizard to layout the perfect workspace, or simply drag and drop elements in place. Move walls, paint and update cabinets, countertops and appliances. Plus, the kitchen is the largest energy consumer in your house. Find out how to save energy and money by locating green appliances that reduce your energy consumption.
Bathroom Builder and Design Wizard
Whether you are remodelling an existing bathroom or just adding on, updating a bathroom can add significant value to your home. Use the Bathroom Builder and Design Wizard, or use our simple tools to design your own.
Create Custom Cabinets
Turbo FloorPlan makes it easy to create custom cabinets for your new kitchen and bathroom, as well as other areas in your home for extra storage. Choose from a variety of sizes and select the colour and finish, try different hardware, handle styles and choose the countertops materials – such as marble or granite.
Redesign your Garden
Create beautiful landscapes with gardens, pathways, decks or patios and choosing from over 7,500 plants. Then take a virtual walkthrough and see your designs in photorealistic 3D.
Deck Builder and Design Wizard
Use the Deck Builder and Design Wizard to quickly add a deck to your back yard, or design a patio complete with patio furniture and lighting to extend your living space outside.
Shed Builder and Design Wizard
The Shed Builder and Design Wizard make it easy to get valuable extra storage space or the perfect outdoor workshop. You can be sure that it will look and work exactly as you imagined. Turbo FloorPlan takes all of the guesswork out of all of your projects.
Terrain Builder Wizard
Imagining the perfect home setting? Location, Location, Location. Placing your dream home on a hill or gentle slope is easy using the Terrain Builder Wizard.
Creating the perfect landscape is easy with over 7,500 realistic trees, plants, flowers and shrubs to choose from. Fill flower beds or add a vegetable garden. Place fences and gates, driveways and pathways complete with outdoor lighting to mark the way, lush green lawns and more.
Choose the perfect foliage for the right location in your garden or yard so plants will thrive and still fit all your decorative and ground cover needs. Get detailed plant information including, photos, descriptions, best usage, seasonal diagrams, overhead views and more.
- Create unique roofs and ceiling to compliment your designs
- Add shutters to your windows
- 3D Quick View – Instantly view your designs from 9 different angles
Turbo FloorPlan version 17 can help reduce your energy bills and join the fight against Global Warming. We’ve assembled up-to-date tips
- Learn how your home consumes energy room by room, appliance by appliance.
- Estimate your home’s energy use – Get an energy use cost estimate for your home. Commit to making changes and watch your costs go down!
- Detailed analysis - Access 37 energy calculators for the bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, family room, bedroom, exterior, utility room, & roof.
- Green Product Directory – Locate manufacturers of energy saving products like doors, windows, siding, roofing, lighting, HVAC, insulation, appliances & more.
- Even find local grants, rebates and incentives!
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8|
- Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, or Windows® XP,
- Intel® Pentium® III, Celeron® or compatible 1.0 GHz processor or higher (multi-core processors supported),
- 256 MB of RAM,
- 2.3 GB of Hard Disk Space,
- VGA Video Card displaying at least 1024x768 with 32-bit color,
- DVD-ROM drive,
- Mouse with wheel recommended,
- 64 MB Video Card Memory,
- Internet access and Internet Service Provider account required¹.
- Windows-compatible mouse
- Internet connection for online features
- Internet browser to view online help
¹User is responsible for all Internet access fees and phone charges.