Create the perfect outdoor living experience for you and your family with beautiful landscaping with gardens, decks, pathways and sheds. Select from over 7,500 plants, flowers, shrubs and trees to create the look you want. Then watch them grow by changing their age, or see what they'll look like through the seasons.
TurboFloorplan Landscape & Deck provides a complete landscape design solution with easy-to-use 2D and 3D tools allowing you to create spectacular, customised results, even if you have no previous design experience.
• Easy to Learn and Use
Get results fast! - No design experience necessary!
• Power & Performance
Turbo-charge your home and landscape design skills with thousands of easy-to-use, professional design tools.
• All-in-one 2D and 3D Landscape Design software
Everything you need to dream, design and build.
• Photorealistic 3D Rendering and Unlimited Views
Get into your design with a walk through, fly around, look around or slide through your design to get an up close and personal tour.
• From the Makers of the #1 best-selling TurboCAD®
The leader in providing professional, versatile and consumer friendly precision design products at affordable prices.
• Complete Outdoor Space Design - Landscaping, Decks, Sheds, Terrain, Pathways, Fences, Gates, Arbors and more
• Over 7,500 Realistic Plants
• Plant Encyclopedia and Selector
• Visualise Plant Growth through Seasons or by Years
• Import Photos of Plants, People and your Home
• 3D Models and Virtual Tours
• Site Planning and Cost Estimating
If you are already own a previous version of this product and wish to upgrade your copy, you are eligible for a 40% discount on this latest version.
Please note that for this upgrade to work, you must either have the previous version installed on your PC or have registered the previous version with Avanquest Software.
If you have any questions about upgrading your product, please contact us.
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit|
• 500Mhz or higher processor
• 750MB free hard drive space
• 512MB RAM (*1 GB RAM Recommended)
• DVD-ROM drive
• Video Card with OpenGL driver and 32MB RAM (*64MB RAM Recommended)
• Colour monitor with 1024x768 resolution or higher
• Windows-compatible mouse
• Microsoft® Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher to access online features (Optional)