Convert vinyl records into mp3s or Audio CDs
Over time, vinyl records and audio cassettes deteriorate, so it's important not to run the risk of losing a valuable collection! The Kaiser Baas Vinyl Converter will help you convert vinyl records and audio cassettes into digital format quickly and easily. You can then burn your captured data to CD or create mp3 or WAV files.
Use the supplied Magix Audio Cleaning Lab software to polish up newly captured music to remove clicks, crackles and pops from your recording.
A high performance analogue to digital converter with a built-in preamp, the Vinyl Converter will capture audio from your turntable or cassette deck and boost the signal to the optimum recording level.
The Vinyl Converter is powered by the USB port. No additional power is required.
Magix Audio Cleaning Lab delivers pro-quality results. Remove clicks, pops and background noise. Export to mp3, iTunes or create an audio CD.
Vinyl Converter is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Sample rate: 8 / 11.025 / 16 / 22.05 / 32 / 44.1 / 48 KHz
- Total harmonic distortion + noise: -89 ~ -96db
- Audio input: RCA x 2, 3.5mm x 1
- Audio output: 3.5mm x 1
- USB: B plug
- Other: power button, earth connection
- Unit dimension: 72 x 44 x 19 mm
- Weight: 44g
Vinyl Converter, USB cable, earth cable, 3.5mm / RCA audio cable, software disc, user guide, cleaning cloth
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8|
- PC with one free USB 2.0 port
- Intel or AMD CPU
- 1GB system memory
- CD / DVD-ROM drive (software also available for download)
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8