The UK’s Best Selling Will Making Software
It is now easier than ever to create your own Will using RapidDocs Will making software. Select the Will template that is right for you and answer carefully designed questions that help to tailor your personal will.
Step 1 Select & Plan your Will
A helpful guide assists you in understanding the variety of choices available when preparing your will.
Step 2 Create/Update your will
Your will is automatically created when you enter your personal information. You can add to/edit your Will if you make a mistake, change your mind or wish to update your existing Will should your personal circumstances change.
Step 3 Witness Signature
After completing your Will it should be signed in the presence of two witnesses and stored in a safe place.
- Features the Basic Will for those with simple Will requirements
- Wills are suitable for persons who are unmarried/married or civil partner (single/pair)
- Suitable for estates not exceeding the £325,00 inheritance tax threshold
- Make provisions for pets and appoint guardians for your children
- Make up to two gifts of money and/or specific items using the Basic Will.
- Leave your residuary estate to your spouse/civil partner/, children or up to three other persons of your choice in equal shares
- Ability to leave money/assets in a trust for your children until they reach a certain age
- Appoint your chosen executors and trustees
- Create a Letter of Wishes
- Easy to save, edit and update in the future
- Glossary of legal terms
- Quick, simple, secure and legally binding
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit|
- Pentium® 200MHz processor
- 64 MB RAM (512MB for Vista),
- CD ROM drive
- 50 MB free hard disk space
Please Note: Wills created using this software are only valid in England and Wales.