Words Rock v2
Mastering Essential Literacy Skills!
- Fully supports the national curriculum
- Suitable for ages 5 to 15 + (ability level can be set according to age)
- Key Stages: 1 – 3 (with bonus KS 4 content)
- Monitor your child’s progress with detailed, printable reports
Complete fun word skills activities to become the number one Slug Buster, in this bounty- hunting trail for Super Slugs.
Develop an understanding of words, their meanings and how they should be correctly used, whilst completing a range of exciting games that offer constant progress feedback.
Content is wide ranging offering something for young learners, with advanced content difficult enough to challenge adults.
Over 3,200 hands-on activities in vocabulary, spelling, grammar, punctuation and pre-literacy.
Develop Solid Literacy Foundations!
For ages 5 to 15+ in 16 progressive levels
Everyone Can Play
Play independently, or use the multiplayer mode to compete with up to 3 other players (each can set their own word skills level, so every player has an equal chance of winning).
- Develops spelling skills by exploring the building blocks of words
- Teaches an understanding of words; idioms, clichés, word roots, borrowings from other languages, archaic expressions, alliteration, connectives, synonyms, antonyms, homophones, onomatopoeia, collective nouns, metaphors, similes, puns, tautology, irony and hyperbole
- Develops grammar and punctuation skills
- Question types include; word problems, multiple-choice and more.
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks|