Sesame Street Learn, Play and Grow
The Best Early Childhood Education Software that Makes Learning Fun
- Designed for Preschoolers-specially designed for children ages 2-4
- Award Winning Software Teaches counting, matching, grouping, sorting, music, listening skills and more.
- Easy Mouse Activities for Kids-simply point and click!
Make learning fun with your best friends from Sesame Street!
Developed by trusted experts in childhood education, Sesame Street Learn, Play & Grow Preschool is the 2nd in a series of software titles focused on early childhood learning and self-esteem building. With Elmo, Big Bird and Cookie Monster as playmates, Learn, Play & Grow Preschool provides children ages 2-4 with a variety of different learning activities including Language Development, Counting, Music, Art, Shape Games and much more! Preschoolers will also discover basic, yet critical, pre-reading, pre-math, categorization and creative expression skills through activities that grow progressively challenging as each area is mastered.
The trusted leader in early childhood education has refined a learning style based on almost 40 years of research.
Sesame Street Preeschool software provides children with individualized feedback and support and automatically adjusts to allow them to play at their own pace and appropriate skill level.
- Identify a color / shape with Big Bird
- Make a color / shape with Elmo
- Find the letter that makes the sound with Big Bird
- Identify the thing that starts with the letter or sound with Elmo
- Find the thing that starts with the letter or sound with Big Bird
- Identify the numeral with Big Bird
- Find the numeral with Cookie Monster
- Identify the group with Big Bird
- How many are there? With Elmo
- Interactive numbers pinball with Cookie Monster
- Things in Common Sound Activity ( Vehicles ) with Big Bird
- Things in Common Sound Activity ( Animals ) with Elmo
- Things in Common Sound Activity ( Musical instruments ) with Cookie Monster
- Art with Big Bird
- People in the Neighborhood with Bob
And Much More!
Is your child new to using the computer mouse?
Many children do not have the motor skills and spatial concepts needed to be able to use a computer mouse at age two. Most children develop these skills and learn to use a mouse between ages two and four.
Based on their many years of observing young children learning to use the mouse, Sesame Workshop researchers have created a set of "Mouse Tips" to provide you with some suggested activities that you can use to help your child develop the basic skills needed to use a computer mouse effectively.
|Platform||Windows XP, Mac OS, Windows Vista 32-bit|
To run Sesame Street First Steps, you'll need:
PC & Mac Compatible
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Intel Pentium® III or faster
- 256 MB RAM
- CD-ROM Drive
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later
- Intel or Power PC G4 or G5 processor
- 256 MB RAM
- CD-ROM Drive