3D World Atlas
Atlas Software that Lets You Explore the World as Never Before
Newly revised and updated to reflect current world events, this program contains extensive demographic information, an almanac and the cultural and political coverage of an encyclopedia. As a 3D reference, it also covers topog...
Newly revised and updated to reflect current world events, this program contains extensive demographic information, an almanac and the cultural and political coverage of an encyclopedia.
As a 3D reference, it also covers topographical issues from the global "big picture" to the smallest territory. You can view the world through compelling cartographic maps, dazzling images, and exciting 3D graphics.
This is the most visually stunning, information-rich and up-to-date atlas available!
- 5 x 3D spinning globes: General, Satellite, Physical, Bio-Geographic, Earth by Night
- Up-to-date information on almost 200 countries
- Discover in-depth, dynamic, geographical information
- Every label is hotlinked to information about countries or physical features
- Virtual globe technology renders flat maps as 3D globes, with smooth rotation and continuous zoom
- Unique horizon view delivers dramatic spacecraft views of planet Earth
- Click two or more locations to measure the distance between them
- Users can mark and label their own favourite locations
- Current latitude/longitude co-ordinates displayed as the cursor moves over the map
- Print or copy/paste maps, text and graphics
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit|
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP
- 200 MHz Pentium
- 64 MB RAM
- 800 x 600, 16 bit colour screen
- Printer (optional)