Lightning PDF Professional 8 for Mac
The Fastest, Easiest Way to Create, Convert & Edit PDF Files
- CREATE industry-standard PDF files from text files, images and web pages
- EDIT PDF text, images, watermark and pages with full editing features
- COMMENT using annotation and mark up tools
- CONVERT PDF files to various document types
- Leading-edge OCR digitizes text in image-based PDF files
- “Quick-Sign” PDF documents with handwritten signatures
- Fill out and customize PDF forms from templates
Lightning PDF Pro 8 for Mac makes it easy to handle a variety of tasks when working with PDF files. You can update and edit PDF files, edit PDF text and images, split and merge PDFs, review and collaborate with others, plus fill out PDF forms. In a few clicks, you can also convert PDFs into Word or text formats for easy review and editing. Using built-in OCR technology, you can even edit and convert image-based PDF documents. Version 8 easily supports creating industry-standard PDF files from web pages, images, RTF and plain text files too. It's a must-have program for anyone who works with PDF files on a Mac.
Create Industry Standard PDFs
- Create 100% industry-standard PDF files from and text (.rtf, .rtfd, .txt), images (.png, .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp, .tiff, .bmp) and web pages (.html & .htm) files.
- The newly created PDF files can be viewed and edited with any professional PDF program, like Adobe Acrobat on any computer.
- Combine different types of files into a single PDF document.
Edit Text, Images & Watermarks
- Edit text and objects in a PDF file using a full toolbox of editing tools.
- Automatically match text font style, color and typeface.
- Insert, delete and crop images quickly.
- Add and remove text and image watermarks effortlessly.
Split, Merge & Convert
- Delete, extract, insert and crop PDF pages.
- Split a large PDF document into a small one.
- Merge multiple PDF files into a new single PDF file.
- Rotate PDF orientation between Landscape and Portrait.
- Convert PDFs to:
- Microsoft Word documents
- Excel spreadsheets
- PowerPoint slides
- Plain Text files
- HTML page
You can even convert EPUB eBooks for reading on phones and tablets.
Mark Up & Annotate
- Annotation, markup and freehand drawing tools bring focus to text with highlighting, underlining, strikethrough, sticky notes, text boxes, rectangles, clouds, arrows and stamps.
- Protect PDF files from being opened, copied, edited or printed by unauthorized people.
- Recognize and digitize text in image-based, scanned PDF files making it possible to select, search and edit the text.
- Enable OCR before converting image-based PDFs, which in return will make the output documents editable as well.
- Recognizes PDF files in English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Greek, Russian and Chinese.
- Create interactive fields with highlighting to make it easy to fill in forms.
- Customize PDF forms from templates and edit the form’s interactive fields.
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 or 10.9 (Mavericks)
- CPU: Intel 512MHz
- Hard Disk: 100M and above