MyAttorney® Home & Business
Affordable Professional Legal Guidance at Your Finger Tips with our Attorney Software!
For Windows XP, Vista®, 7 or 8
- 1,300+ Legal Forms & Contracts covering Family, Business & Consumer Protection
- Articles of Incorporation, Copyright, Trademark
- Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning, Health Care
- Easy, Step-by-Step Instructions & Interviews
- No Legal Experience Required
- 1,300+ current contracts, documents, letters & worksheets and more
- Plan personal finance, business finance, employment, estate planning, real estate, power of attorney, health care, trust, will and living will.
- Easily search documents by keyword
- Wizard-driven interface for helping you select the right document
- Fill in personal information using a simple interview process
- Access live legal advice for extra help*
- The Plain Language Law Dictionary
- The 21st Century Family Legal Guide
- Estate Planning Companion
- Valid in All 50 States**
Includes BONUS SOFTWARE for Secure Online Document Storage and Electronic Signatures†
Customize Personal and Business Legal Documents in 3 Easy Steps
Access 1,300+ Legal Documents for Your Business & Personal Needs
Get the contracts and documents you need to formalize your business, protect your assets and plan your estate. From Articles of Incorporation and Non-disclosure Agreements, to wills, trusts and powers of attorney, MyAttorney Home & Business ensures your future is protected.
Control Life Changing Events Effectively
Obtain state specific legal documents to manage changes in your personal life including marriage, divorce, healthcare directives, home buying, children’s daycare and education expense and more.
Live Legal Help and Expert Legal Sources Right at Your Fingertips
- The Plain Language Law Dictionary helps you understand legalese with 7,000+ legal definitions.
- Multimedia Videos provide visual help for completing documents.
- The Business Formation Guide helps determine which type of business structure is right for your new business.
- The Estate Planning Companion contains comprehensive information on all aspects of estate planning.
- The Interest Vision Calculator helps you make sound financial decisions for loan comparisons, retirement planning and more.
- Live Help from real lawyers is also available for advice and answers to your legal questions.
Saves You Time & MoneyWith MyAttorney Home & Business you’ll simplify your legal life and protect your assets faster than you ever thought possible-without expensive legal bills!
- Keyword Search: quickly find the documents you need using keyword search
- Customize Documents: an easy and intuitive step by step personal interview helps you fill in documents with pertinent information.
- Document Updates: automatically updates your documents as changes to the law occur.
- Save as PDF: quickly and easily store, print or email your important documents
Simplify your legal life with these documents and many more.
Click here for a larger list of legal documents
- Windows® XP, Vista®, 7 32-Bit or 8
- Pentium® III or higher
- 128 MB RAM
- 130 MB free hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- Inkjet or laser printer
Internet connection required for online updates
*Legal advice provided by licensed attorneys. Fees may apply.
**Estate planning documents are not valid in Louisiana.
†Free for 30 days. Credit card information required.
This program is not a substitute for legal advice from an attorney. We have done our best to give you useful, accurate legal information, but that is not a substitute for personalized legal advice. If you want help understanding how the law applies to your particular circumstances or deciding which documents are the best for you and your businesses, you should see a qualified attorney. Avanquest does not refer, endorse, recommend or guarantee any professional advisor or services.