PC TUTOR™ Learn Office, Windows and More™ Deluxe
Training that Works. Results You can Count On.
- Training for Microsoft Vista, Office 2007, and Office 2003 - all in one box!
- Microsoft Office Specialist Approved Courseware certified for most of its relevant Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access training modules.
- Features multiple levels of instruction.
Ideal for both beginners and advanced users, this complete PC training suite will engage and motivate you with interesting lessons and fun practice exercises.
All the training you need in one box!
- Word 2003 and 2002 (XP)
- Excel 2003 and 2002 (XP)
- PowerPoint 2003 and 2002 (XP)
- Outlook 2003 and 2002 (XP)
- Access 2003 and 2002 (XP)
- Windows XP
- Windows Me
- Windows 2000
- QuickBooks Pro 2004 and 2003*
- FrontPage 2003 and 2002
- Computer Fundamentals
- Internet Explorer
- Digital Photo Editing
Build Skills that Last
Get all of the application training you need – without Internet subscriptions and downloads. All of PC Tutor’s training is inside this box!
Most of PC Tutor's courses in Microsoft Office let you choose from Standard, Slideshow or Practice mode. Just select the option that makes learning easiest for you.
Test your Microsoft Office skills with PC Tutor’s Scenarios. These practice exercises make learning fun and increase comprehension.
Learn Office†, Windows, QuickBooks Pro & more—all in one box!
*QuickBooks Pro 2004 instruction consists of core instruction for QuickBooks Pro 2003, plus courseware that addresses new and changed features in QuickBooks Pro 2004.
†PC Tutor covers Microsoft’s leading Office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access. Names of actual learning categories may vary.
PC Tutor has received Microsoft Office Specialist certification for most of its relevant Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access courses. This means that Microsoft has given PC Tutor its seal of approval as courseware that will prepare you well for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam, the globally recognized Microsoft standard for testing proficiency in Microsoft Office desktop applications.
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows XP|
|- Windows 98,2000, Me, or XP
- Pentium® 133MHz or Faster
- 1024 x 768 Display
- Sound Card
- CD-ROM Drive
Develop the Microsoft Office skills you need in order to maximize your productivity - and your success. PC Tutor™ makes it easy with one of the most complete sets of Microsoft Office application training ever assembled. PC Tutor uses proven methods that teach you the facts that matter most - at a pace that's right for you. The result is engaging and motivating lessons and practice exercises that produce greater comprehension.
- Inserting Newsletter-Style Columns
- Checking Spelling and Grammar
- Working with Tables
- Comparing and Merging Documents
- Adjusting Graphics
- Adding Diagrams
- Creating Envelopes
- Saving Documents as Web Pages
- And More!
- Working with Functions
- Merging and Splitting Cells
- Using the Chart Wizard
- Working with the Auto-Filter
- Adding Comments
- Freezing and Unfreezing
- Rows and Columns
- Linking Multiple Worksheets
- Learning Database Features
- And More!
- Filtering Email Messages
- Organizing Contacts
- Entering Recurring Appointments
- Customizing Calendars
- Setting Reminders
- Rescheduling Meetings
- Plus, More than 50 Other Topics
- Applying Design Templates
- Cropping Pictures
- Adding Animation Effects
- Applying Slide Transitions
- Understanding Titles and Slide Masters
- Creating Effects with WordArt
- Using Hyperlinks
- Creating Speaker Notes
- And Much More!
- Using the Table Wizard
- Understanding Indexes
- Creating Reports
- Plus, Over 80 Other Topics
Whether you’re a beginning user or advanced, you’ll be mastering new Windows features in no time. Plus, improve your skills with courses in Computer Fundamentals and Internet Explorer. Topics include …
- Managing Files and Folders
- Navigating Toolbars
- Creating Shortcuts
- Working with the Search Companion
- Examining Windows Media Tools
- Understanding System Tools
- Improving Privacy and Security in Internet Explorer
- Managing Favorites
- Understanding "Netiquette"
- And Much More!
PC Tutor’s innovative approach to computer training will raise your level of comprehension and let you master the features of Windows to the fullest.
Learn how to easily design websites.
- Understanding Tables
- Using Forms and Frames
- Uploading Web Pages
- Plus, Over 50 Other Topics
Looking to improve your QuickBooks Pro skills? PC Tutor will train you in the most important areas, including ...
- Creating Invoices from Estimates
- Working in Multiuser Mode
- Setting up Credit Card Transactions
- Tracking Costs
- Recording Customer Payments
- And Much More!
Improve your skills with courses in Computer Fundamentals. Topics Include…
- Preparing for the Internet and Computing Core Certification (IC3) exam
- Understanding Computer Types And Parts
- Understanding How Computers Work
- Managing Files And Folders
- Getting Familiar With Networks
- Examining The Internet
- Finding Specific Information On The Web
- Working With E-mail Attachments
- Exploring E-mail Options And "Netiquette"
Get the Most out of Your Digital Pictures
Learn how to correct digital pictures and apply truly spectacular effects with PC Tutor’s Digital Pictures course, complete with more than 60 learning categories. Included are …
- Downloading Images to Your Computer
- Organizing Images
- Using Adobe® Photoshop® Elements
- Selecting Areas of Images
- Removing Red-Eye
- Correcting Tonal Balance
- Creating Web Photo Galleries
- And Much More!
|Build the Office Skills to Maximize your Productivity|
|Get all of the application training you need - without Internet subscriptions and downloads. All of PC Tutor's training is inside this box!|
|Most of PC Tutor's courses in Microsoft Office let you choose from Standard, Slideshow or Practice mode. Just select the option that makes learning easiest for you.|
|Test your Microsoft Office skills with PC Tutor's Scenarios. These practice exercises make learning fun and increase comprehension.|
|Learn Office, Windows, QuickBooks Pro & more-all in one box!|
|PC Tutor has received Microsoft Office Specialist certification for most of its relevant Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access courses. This means Microsoft has given PC Tutor its seal of approval as courseware that will prepare you well for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam, the globally recognized Microsoft standard for testing proficiency in Microsoft Office desktop applications.|