Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery 4 for Mac
Professional Photo Recovery Software for Mac
- Supports multiple camera, audio and video file formats
- Thumbnail preview of recoverable files
- Recovers photos from damaged or corrupted media
- Supports physical disk and logical volume
- NEW ! Preview recovered media files during the scan
- NEW ! Automatic update of the software content
- NEW ! More formats supported by Stellar Phoenix Recovery V4
Recover your lost or deleted photos !
A recovery software that recovers lost, deleted pictures, audio-visual files, and other multimedia files from your Mac systems. Photo Recovery Software for Mac systems can restore lost or deleted images and media files, which are not accessible due to formatting or any logical corruption of the Mac storage media. This is an easy-to-use photo recovery software extract your deleted or missing multimedia data from a Mac storage media in 3 Simple Steps; 'Select', 'Scan' and 'Save'.
The Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery for Mac is compatible with Mac OS X 10.6(Snow Leopard), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.4 (Tiger), and 10.3.9 (Panther).Once you download and install the Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery v3.5 (Mac), you can connect any storage device, including, memory cards, CDs, DVDs, iPods, FireWire drives, USB storages devices, digital cameras, to the system and start the recovery.
NEW ! Preview recovered media files during the scan
The new version of Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery allows you to preview media files that are found on your PC and in real time. This feature helps you to sort the files you actually want to recover and leave ones you don’t.
NEW ! Automatic updates Stellar Phoenix Recovery V4 will always be up to date !
A new system will automatically check to see if an update has been released and download it. You will always have the most effect photo recovery system possible.
NEW ! Formats supported by Stellar Phoenix Recovery V4 :
MOI / VOB / OGM / DIVX / MTS / MKV / PSP / MOS / RA
Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery not only recovers lost, deleted, or formatted photos, video-audio visual files, but also from logical corruption of the Mac hard drive. The software is easy-to-use and comes with detail user guideline. The interactive user interface of this Mac photo recovery software provides several options and guides you throughout the recovery process.
Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery features three distinct tabs : Data Recovery, Resume Recovery and Create Image.
Data Recovery Tab
By selecting the 'Start Scan' tab, a window with a list of all the attached drives appears. There are three further options using which you can select the drive from to perform photo recovery. These are :
Advance Scan : This option allows you to narrow down your search. The search can be classified in two ways, one according to the type of file to be recovered and the other by selecting the sectors in which those files are stored.
File list : The 'File List' option provides a list of various file types and allows you to select the type of file that needs to be recovered. It gives faster result, if the search is more precise.
Select Range : This tab gives you the choice of selecting the sectors on the drive of the selected media. It should only be used when you are aware of the sector numbers in which the files to be recovered are saved.
Start Scan : The 'Start Scan' option allows you to directly scan the entire drive that has been selected. It then displays a list of all the images, video and audio files on the drive.
The "Save Scan" option allows you to save the scanned data and restore (using the 'Resume Recovery' option) it later. This option gets highlighted after you stop the scanning. If you stop the scan in-between, all the files scanned up to that particular point are listed.
Resume Recovery Tab
This tab allows you to recover data from pre-saved scanned information.
Create Image Tab
The 'Create Image' tab creates a single image (.img) file of the hard disk or the selected drives. This tab is especially helpful in case there are bad sectors in your hard disk. The size of this image file is same as that of the source drive. Hence, it is recommended to take the image on a separate hard disk. This image taken can be scanned further to recover lost or deleted data. Since bad sectors are omitted, after an image has been taken, recovering lost files from this scan image becomes easier.
Now you do not have to worry about losing your precious photos, and any other multimedia files due to accidental deletion, formatting, or logical corruption of the hard drive of your Mac system. Download the free demo version of the software to check its functionalities and get a preview of the recoverable file(s) from your Mac storage media.
- Supports recovery of deleted/accidentally formatted pictures from all major cameras like Nikon (NEF, Intel), Canon (CRW, CR2), Sony (SR2), Kodak (KDC, K25, DCR), Olympus (ORF) and Fuji (RAF).
- Recovers all photo formats including JPEG, Exif, RAW, GIF, PGM, PNM, PBM, CD5, NFF, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIF and TIFF.
- Recovers photos from all types of memory cards such as SD, MMC, XD, MMCmicro, SM, CF, and Flash cards.
- Supports recovery of all audio and video file formats such as MP3, AVI, WMV, MPG, RM, WAV, WMA, OGG, AU, RPS, MP4, M4A, M4P, MOV, ASF, 3GP, DAT and AMV.
- Compatible with Macintosh and Windows Vista, 2003, XP, 2000 and NT with Pentium Class processors.
- Recovers photos from damaged or corrupted storage media like memory cards, memory sticks, digital cameras, Windows/Mac hard drives, Zip disks, Mini disks, CD, DVD, USB drive, FireWire drive and other removable media.
Ensures comprehensive picture recovery after all the below situations :
- File system corruption
- Unintentional or intentional formatting
- Unexpectedly switching off the camera
- Accidental deletion
- Corruption or damage to the media
- Read/write error messages
Camera Formats : - Nikon (NEF, NRW), Canon (CR2, CRW), Olympus (ORF), Sony (SR2, ARW, SRF), Kodak (K25, KDC, DCR), Fuji (RAF), Minolta (MRW), Pentax (PEF), Sigma (X3f), Epson (ERF), DNG, Panasonic (RAW), Mamiya (MEF).
Video Formats : - AVI, WMV & ASF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, MOV, MPEG, DV, 3G2, M4B
Audio Formats : - WAV, MP3, AIFF, RPS, MIDI, M4A, M4P, AU, OGG, WMA, RM
Image Formats : - JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, JP2, INDD, PSD
Macintosh Operating system Supported : Mac OS X 10.3.9 and above i.e. including Mac OS X 10.5 & Snow Leopard
|Platform||Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.3 Panther, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard|
- Processor : Intel, PowerPC (G3 or later)
- Memory : 256MB recommended
- Hard Disk : Disk Space 40 MB