Driver Genius 17 Professional
Keep your drivers up-to-date automatically and keep your PC running like new!
- Download, update and save your drivers with Driver Genius 17
- Identify and clean the duplicate files
- NEW! 400,000 new drivers and more than 160,000 compatible devices
- NEW! System Transfer helps backup LAN & WiFi settings
- NEW! Cleans invalid device data
Are old drivers causing unexplained problems with your PC’s performance? Don’t panic! With a brand new intuitive user interface, and access to over 400,000 devices, Driver Genius 17 Professional will find the drivers your PC needs, so your applications run smoothly and your PC operates at peak performance.
+ 400,000 new drivers and more than 160,000 compatible devices
Driver Genius 17 now supports 400,000 drivers in its database and over 160,000 devices including the most recent ones.
New user interface for driver download manager
Easily manage your downloads and updates.
Skip the 'UAC' (User Account Notice) from Vista
With Vista, when you start an application or a download to install a program, a window opens asking you whether to allow the download or opening of this application.
This "UAC" (User Account Control) may be redundant for drivers you know.
This new parameter of Driver Genius 17 enables you to automatically skip the window for known programs.
Download drivers automatically in the background
You can enjoy your computer while your drivers are being downloaded and updated directly in background.
Re-branded Driver Install function
Follow the status of all your drivers at any time.
- Check for updated Drivers!
- Recover automatically the most recent drivers on your PC to improve the performance and the stability of your system
- Schedule the analysis of your drivers
- Have Notifications for the new drivers
- Have a complete history of your drivers
- Save your PC drivers
- Choose a download location for your drivers
- Clone your drivers in an auto-installation file
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
- Pentium CPU
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB XP, Vista, 512 MB)
- 10 MB free hard disk space