InPixio Photo Maximizer 3
High Precision Zoom without Quality Loss
- Enlarge your photos by up to 1000%
- Ultra powerful zoom with 9 different functions
- Improve quality, clarity and contrast
- Three stages are all it takes - upload, select subject & zoom!
Enlarge the smallest details from your favorite photos
Ultra powerful zoom function which can enlarge images by up to 1000%
With 9 zoom settings, Photo Maximizer can tell you the target size of the image in pixels or centimeters. The required resolution can also be adjusted to give you flawless results. This is particularly important when printing your photos and guarantees you the highest quality results.
3 Simple Steps!
InPixio Photo Maximizer has been designed to be user-friendly and even includes a helpful wizard.
- Upload an image.
- Select the subject of your photograph
- Select the zoom setting: and that’s it!
Display up to four different zoom settings simultaneously! Compare the images and choose the best result!
Enlarge photos on your PC, mobile, camera, etc.
Simply transfer your photos to your PC and zoom away!
Zoom your images and maintain extremely sharp edges
Usually when you enlarge an image you get pixilation and deterioration of color and brightness. Photo Maximizer maintains image quality and undesirable noise. With InPixio Photo Maximizer say goodbye to pixelated, grainy and blurred photos when zooming in.
Print your enlarged images as posters, photos for framing, t-shirts, postcards and more.
Windows 8 user interface
InPixio Photo Maximizer has an easy-to-use and modern user interface that has been based on the new Windows 8 operating system.
Enlarge extracts from your photos with
Enlarge entire photos by up to 1000%
Enlarging photos without Photo Maximizer often results in pixelated images.
Enlarge photos downloaded from the Internet
Create poster size prints!
Enlarge up to 1000%!
- Reduction of typical JPEG pixelation and image interference
- Before/after comparison with up to 4 simultaneous views
- Improved image edges for extreme clarity
- Enlarge photos for print projects
- Windows 8 user interface: use of 32 and 64 bit operating systems
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (Service Pack 3 with Updates)
- 1.2 GHz Intel® Pentium® Processor or equivalent
- 2 GB RAM
- 15 MB hard drive space
- Internet connection